• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Life |OT| Living the American Dream

Linius

Need to play some coop, but I'll have to wait tomorrow until you guys get it.

I'm up for some co-op tomorrow night. Just to try. Heading to bed in a few, gotta get to real work tomorrow :/

This weekend I'll be doing a lot of this though I guess.

Kuntz

Going to bed early, getting the copy in the mailbox tomorrow evening after work, buy dlc, and then, and then...

Oh, Kouriozan and Robin, looks like you removed me from your friends
after everything we experienced together :(

Kouriozan

There is a Ninja emote that makes you disappear!
Going to bed early, getting the copy in the mailbox tomorrow evening after work, buy dlc, and then, and then...

I think I added you only on Wii U for Monster Hunter.
Well, I don't remember clearly but sorry if i did.

Robin64

Heh, I removed anyone who did not have an obvious GAF username and was posting in this thread about playing. I'll add you again. :p

(Set your message to your GAF username, folks!)

Edit: Added you back! You haven't got me on yours anymore though either, heh.

ShadowOwl

Hey, got a question concerning the DLC:
Does the DLC include content available right from the start other than the character customization options (such as the new pets)?

Heh, I removed anyone who did not have an obvious GAF username and was posting in this thread about playing. I'll add you again. :p

(Set your message to your GAF username, folks!)
Also set up your last online status as well lol makes it partially easy for peeps to know if you deleted them XD

Less than 30 mins for MicH to download ;D

daxy

I'm not sure on how to spread my stat points. Dexterity is good for archery it says, so does strength not affect damage output with bows at all then? I plan on playing every class eventually anyway so should I spread my points around right away?

MicH

Also set up your last online status as well lol makes it partially easy for peeps to know if you deleted them XD

Less than 30 mins for MicH to download ;D
WOOHOO! Isn't it usually available to download for you UKers as well, though? I seem to remember you guys being able to download it at the same time as us mainlainders

I'm not sure on how to spread my stat points. Dexterity is good for archery it says, so does strength not affect damage output with bows at all then? I plan on playing every class eventually anyway so should I spread my points around right away?

I was wondering that too, I hope you can buy a point reset or something.

Kouriozan

Added you Kuntz, sent you a PM as well if you don't have my FC.
How do you get better tools? I checked the general store but they only have a level 1 axe.

The grocery one, just right of the guild.
EDIT : Nevermind, it's still level 1 but stronger than what they give you.
You have to craft the level 2 ones.
Tried to see if the 2nd town sell those, but still locked for me.

Chaos17

More you craft the same recipe more you seem to unlock option.
For example, I just finished to "memorise" the recipe about apple juice after crafting it many times. So now, I've the option to craft multiple apple juices at once.

Conan-san

Got it under street date (thanks, indipendant game store that is just off Central Station, Glasgow), just kicked the arse of some sort of FOE Chobin Hood and I have no freaking idea where in the Starting Town to park this crate that he dropped for money and love.

pariah164

Can't go to bed until I at least start the download.
Yeah, hey, I wish I could start the download. Or, y'know, get the game at all.

Seriously, you lucky EU bastards.

I love you guys, really. Congrats on getting something before the US does for a change.

Chaos17

Got it under street date (thanks, indipendant game store that is just off Central Station, Glasgow), just kicked the arse of some sort of FOE Chobin Hood and I have no freaking idea where in the Starting Town to park this crate that he dropped for money and love.

Just do the butterfly tutorials :)

Kouriozan

It's the job guild as well, that girl on the right.
There is also guild member outside taking the bounties, look after them. There should be one near the mountain.

Robin64

Yeah, hey, I wish I could start the download. Or, y'know, get the game at all.

Seriously, you lucky EU bastards.

I love you guys, really. Congrats on getting something before the US does for a change.

Amazing new avatar to go with this. :)

Edit: Heads up UK folks, the GAME.co.uk codes are now live.

Chaos17

I had plenty of fun, time to go to bed :)

2014-09-26%2000.14.43.jpg

I kep the novice outfit on me because that the only one that you can switch any job with it otherwise, imo, you will need to keep your other clothes on you soyou won't be naked when you change job lol.

Conan-san

So I've just encountered a Hughes and there's been talk of a "Captain Mustang", is this game gonna be peppered with FMA refrences?

MicH

Just created my character. Started as an Angler :)

So many hairstyles to choose from with the DLC! So much crazy stuff too, lol

I plan on getting the DLC. Is it blasphemy if I'm more excited about this game on the 3ds than smash bros. I plan on just waiting for the wii u version of smash, honestly.

Robin64

Not yet for me, I plan to buy it when I will wipe out the base game, lol.
Unless...

Could you give us some details or screens, please ?
The description is not very descriptive.

There's a LOT of extra customisation stuff with the DLC. It at least doubles the hairstyles and adds some crazy things, such as hair that resembles cat ears and fox tails as well as just fancier styles and then styles key NPCs have.

Top Bottom