• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Life |OT| Living the American Dream

My day in Fatnasy Life just begun.
I gathered all the ressources around the town, craft and report to my master XD

zlCfzSey0LQ4THi_FP

It's Life craft world, lol.

Does this game have a screenshot shortcut like animal crossing or you just have to use the browser everytime?

MicH

I think I accidentally advanced too far :lol I went to the island town and can't take on any of the monsters and the fish are much harder to catch! I was doing one of the butterfly' quests and I got lost :lol :lol

Sojiro

Bah you EU guys make me jealous! This is my most anticipated 3DS game this year, I seriously can't wait.

Guys, is there a class that supports the tailor quite well? Girlfriend is playing a tailor and I'd like to be in a position where I can help her out and apss her on the materials she needs to make stuff. Is there a class that compliments it in the same way a miner compliments the blacksmith and woodcutter the carpenter?

Chaos17

Guys, is there a class that supports the tailor quite well? Girlfriend is playing a tailor and I'd like to be in a position where I can help her out and apss her on the materials she needs to make stuff. Is there a class that compliments it in the same way a miner compliments the blacksmith and woodcutter the carpenter?

I'm not sure but I think the wood crafter can craft stuff for the tailer because there is a wood vendor that sell stuff for tailor in town. But I can't confirm you this because I didn't level up carpenter much. Though that class is pretty self sufficiant, imo.

MicH

God, the horse riding is amazing when you have to travel to a faraway place. It really cuts down on the traveling time! Too bad the horse leaves so quickly if you need to handle something off the horse

Grizzo

First hour of the game felt like a chore. Fetch quests after fetch quests after fetch quests. I know it's a staple in RPG games but man is that boring.

Also, I've decided to be a taylor, does that mean I'm not gonna fight any monsters and I'll have to spend the rest of the game just creating clothes?

Chaos17

First hour of the game felt like a chore. Fetch quests after fetch quests after fetch quests. I know it's a staple in RPG games but man is that boring.

Also, I've decided to be a taylor, does that mean I'm not gonna fight any monsters and I'll have to spend the rest of the game just creating clothes?

Seriously, it's easy to not do the same thing over and over. Just do something else if you're bored : like continuing the story or go gather or just go bash mobs or change job. There're a lot of subquests but they're not mandatory. I like to go fishing, mining or cut trees.

Conan-san

Speaking of, it's really funny that my Power as a Merc-Woodsman is comparable to a freaking (Woodsman Life Tutorial Quest)
Forest Goddess

Joqu

How much of the character customization can be changed later on? I'm assuming hair style is one of them but can you say, decide to add a moustache later on?

Kouriozan

The story is so obvious, as to who is Yuelia, it hurts.
How much of the character customization can be changed later on? I'm assuming hair style is one of them but can you say, decide to add a moustache later on?
You can change everything on Origin Island for 150k.
Or only your hairstyle with Bliss.

Grizzo

Seriously, it's easy to not do the same thing over and over. Just do something else if you're bored : like continuing the story or go gather or just go bash mobs or change job. There're a lot of subquests but they're not mandatory. I like to go fishing, mining or cut trees.

Yeah I'm starting to get a hang out of the game... There's just so many things to do, I feel a little bit overwhelmed.

Other than that, the realization is top-notch. Great graphics, lovely music. I like that.

Chaos17

The story allow me to travel to the next town but the quests from first town don't stop poping up, welp!
And there are even chain quests, nooooooooo.

You can unlock a harstyler and a dyer with bliss during the game. I already unlocked the hairstayler~

Yeah I'm starting to get a hang out of the game... There's just so many things to do, I feel a little bit overwhelmed.

Other than that, the realization is top-notch. Great graphics, lovely music. I like that.
Indeed.
Sub quests do help you to get to know the different jobs since they will ask you specific items from them.
When you can't craft an item from a quest, it means it's time to level up the job, the ride never end, lol.

Kouriozan

Looks like there is nobody online for now, so I'll play a bit with my mother.
Maybe activate Link mode when you want to play online?

Also I need some pearly buttons and can't find it anywhere, my guess is to upgrade the second town's shop :s

darkziosj

This game can do 3d perfectly with a huge world and tons of enemies and pokemon struggles to get 20 fps with 2 pokemons fighting ugh.

Robin64

Just realised you also have to pick friends you want to Link with. Was showing everyone as offline, then I went into Friends and ticked some people.

Linius

I think Mekere is the only one in my friendslist currently playing this so the Link option is kinda empty for me at the moment :p

Kouriozan

Yep, I was right, I could buy those in the second town after picking the shop upgrade for it.
Just realised you also have to pick friends you want to Link with. Was showing everyone as offline, then I went into Friends and ticked some people.
Oh, I didn't know that too.

Robin64

Oddly it lists every single 3DS friend, and I'm like "Well I know that person doesn't have the game, so no point ticking them..."

MicH

I made it to an area and I'm now completely so stuck :/ Probably because I'm an idiot who doesn't understand what I'm supposed to do (and I can't change my life for whatever reason because it's a story quest). So if anyone can help me, that would be awesome

Lunares part 3
So I tamed up with Olivia and I'm at the shipwreck looking for the treasure. I have no idea what to do. It says the treasure is in the shipwreck, but I've checked everything and I cannot find it! I need to use Lunares to find it? Help!

EDIT Figured it out! I thought this would be the solution, but I just didn't think they would do that :p I want to be a miner asap!

Chaos17

Just unlocked a special skill while crafting allowing me to concentrate then when I unleash it my hero just go : BIM, FLASH!! 3 Tasks done at once with above average quality! Crafting has never been that ennjoyable in a game~

Robin64

Loving the achievement spam! (No, seriously, I think it's fun)

Edit: Woops, flashy red light. Gonna leave that charging while I go get a Friday night takeout.

Linius

New Leaf's keyboard indeed was pretty much perfect. Was nice to have some small talk in villages. Quick and easy.

Well time to work on my fishing skills.

EDIT

Lol, that applaud function. Be ready for applause

Top Bottom