• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon |OT| Sloan's blanket is six feet of my shit.

Dimmuxx

The Amiga Brotherhood
Downloading from steam @ 12.5MB/s. It was something strange first because it only downloaded around 400MB so I had to verify the local files and the it started to download more.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
The Blood Dragon soundtrack is 25 tracks long for anyone interested :)

EDIT - Ah I see someone else mentioned it, still a surprising number for some reason I thought there'd be less tracks than that.

and completed! :D fun romp for one day for sure :D

"i must break you" insanity final battle

gameclock says 4h as my game time. Still a lot of collectables to find though and garrisons to capture.

downloaded this last night on ps3, love the theme and pretty fun from what i've played

hopefully things like this become the norm, happily shell out $15 for a standalone professionally done mod

What is up with the respawns in this game? I was taking over a garrison and alerted the enemies so I blew myself up. Instead of loading me back to the water outside where I was, it spawns me all the way back at another garrison I took over undoing about an hour of hunting :/

bidguy

Banned
What is up with the respawns in this game? I was taking over a garrison and alerted the enemies so I blew myself up. Instead of loading me back to the water outside where I was, it spawns me all the way back at another garrison I took over undoing about an hour of hunting :/

i think dying takes you back to your last save

kami_sama

It doesn't reset your progress. It only respanws you in another place.

Dizzy

Banned
Just bought it on Greenman. £8.16 After using the voucher they have up there.

Downside is the download speeds aren't quite as fast there. 1.3MB a second :(

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Holy fuck, this soundtrack. This everything. I am glad I avoided pretty much all the leaks, as this has a ton of little details that I am loving.

Like, this shotgun? Just the animations of taking it out and carrying it around are great.

Man... would absolutely love to play this game... Still nothing from AMD for my code. Guess I'm going to have to e-mail them. (yes I said I'd give it the day, but I'm impatient dammit!)

Just got back from work, insta downloading this bastard right now, did not get a chance this morning.

Good to hear the OST is 25 tracks big, the 3 or so floating around youtube right now are amazing and kick me back to the 90's so hard, as a young teen watching action movies.

This game has hands down some of the coolest reloading animations I've ever seen.

I hope someone can GIF some of them.

iBhHtkaBts9eo.gif
I also just can't get enough of these reloads. :p

Top Bottom