• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fart Cat for iOS |OT| "game" about a farting cat, music by Grant Kirkhope (Ex Rare)

Facebookheader2.png

Presenting Fart Cat! the debut title from Summer Camp Studios, available now in the App Store across all iOS devices for only 99 cents! This arcade game is fun for all ages, and features the cute, finicky kitty with the means to defend his personal space!

How to Play

Fart Cat will think of a food, and it’s your job to find it on the bottom of the screen and flick it up into his mouth!
Feed him as many foods as you can – but act fast! Fart Cat is finicky and may change his mind.
Don’t see your food available? Tap on Fart Cat’s belly to “refresh” your options with a solid *POOT*.
Once Fart Cat has enough fuel in his belly, tap away to launch a fart so big that it literally clears the room! Crank up the volume, Fart Cat’s owner can only stand so much!
Take too long and your game ends with a kindly pet on the head! Sorry for the inconvenience, Mr. Fart Cat!

PRO TIP – Go for the high score! Bonus points are awarded for completing a room quickly, streaks of correct foods fed, and for gobbling up any rare golden mice.

BONUS MODE – FartCrAfT - FartCrAfT gives you the chance to be a master chef of olfaction. Feed Fart Cat any combination of the five available ingredients (a mouse, stinky cheese, a fish head, a cheeseburger, and a stack of pancakes). Then tap his tummy to experience your unique creation!

Featuring unique sounds for each fart!
Discover all 32 fart recipes to receive the FartCrAfT chef hat!
Hit the shuffle button to play through your unlocked farts!

mzl.xctvymhr.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.hptnhplo.320x480-75.jpg

What:
Fart Cat for iOS devices a fun and stupid game.
By whom:
Summer Camp Studio's ex 38 Studios guys
Why care:
Because these guys and girls are great! its their first indie game and with AWESOME music, also <3 Rich Gallup.
Price: 99 cents Universal iphone/ipad

Game Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5hwH70qEaQ&feature=g-all-u

Itunes link

Also did I mention it has Grant Kirkhope!

IYst9.jpg

This is ... I don't even ..... have words for this ...because IT'S FUCKIN GLORIOUS! A FART CAT ! With music from Grant Kirkhope!

misfeasor

Neo Member
As much as I'd like Rich Gallup and the Summer Camp Studios guys to succeed, this game looks as bad as the name makes it sound.

After playing nothing but banjo kazooie, tooie and listening to the viva pinata soundtrack in the last couple of weeks I cant help but feel a little sad that this is what grant is working on these days.

cjkeats

I still thought they were joking when they announced it on whatever Giant Bomb thing where they announced it. It wasn't until I actually saw stuff for it happening I realized they were actually serious.

Lijik

I always kind of thought the developers had their tongue firmly in cheek with this game, bit confused why a few people seem to be taking it so seriously.

richgallup

Junior FartCat
An official thread! We have officially made it! So awesome. I happily trade in my lurker status!

Our tongues are so far into our cheeks with Fart Cat that they are in danger of poking through. The challenge we gave ourselves was to make something fun, simple and would give people a chuckle, as well as teach us how to get a game on to the App Store. A chuckle is worth 99 cents, right?

If folks suuuuper love Fart Cat and desire its gameplay to be more evolved, we are prepared to do so. If not, we have more complex games already cooking!

We hope you enjoy it, it was a lot of fun to make!

An official thread! We have officially made it! So awesome. I happily trade in my lurker status!

Our tongues are so far into our cheeks with Fart Cat that they are in danger of poking through. The challenge we gave ourselves was to make something fun, simple and would give people a chuckle, as well as teach us how to get a game on to the App Store. A chuckle is worth 99 cents, right?

If folks suuuuper love Fart Cat and desire its gameplay to be more evolved, we are prepared to do so. If not, we have more complex games already cooking!

Your time on the E3 bombcast sold me.

Isn't this the guy whose mediocre stylings I had to shut off in Kingdoms of Amalur?

I hate to say that I'm interested in Fart Cat, but I'm interested in Fart Cat.

LiK

ANNNNNNND YOU'RE HERE!

Alucrid

Banned

i'll buy the superior 2013 version, Fart Dog.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed

Good luck man, you have my support!

chiablo

i'll buy the superior 2013 version, Fart Dog.

A freemium title where you earn coins for every minute you have the app open. To play, you give the dog a coin and push on his sphincter to produce a humorous fart noise (fart noises sold separately.)

Top Bottom