• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fat Princess |OT| Misogynistic Cake

Slaylock

fat-Angelina_Jolie_846221a.jpg

:lol

noah111

Still Alive
Broadbandito said:
when the hell is this going to hit?
We should know next week when the post the interview.. supposedly they are taking user questions from the comments on the blog post, and the most repeated question by far is what is the release date, so if they don't answer that then there'll be hell to pay.. I am going to guess it will release in very early august if they care to maintain their word on a summer release.

vireland

Sentry said:
We should know next week when the post the interview.. supposedly they are taking user questions from the comments on the blog post, and the most repeated question by far is what is the release date, so if they don't answer that then there'll be hell to pay.. I am going to guess it will release in very early august if they care to maintain their word on a summer release.

Summer ends on September 22nd. They have plenty of time left to keep their promise.

noah111

Still Alive
vireland said:
Summer ends on September 22nd. They have plenty of time left to keep their promise.
Oh shit, Summer is that long? :lol Guess that sort of depends on where you live.

SapientWolf said:
Who bumped the thread without posting a release date? Teasing is not nice.
Sorry lol.. date should be announced next week, assume it's August.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
KilgoreTrout said:
Whoever bumped the thread is an asshole.

JK, nice new screens.
The screens are great, but the game looks even better in person. It was one of, if not the best looking downloadable game at this year's E3. Can't wait to play it on my 1080p HDTV.

It's official. Out this Thursday for $14.99:

Link

Without further ado, we’re proud to announce that Fat Princess will make her royal appearance on the PlayStation Network this Thursday, July 30th for $14.99.

Fat Princess will be released simultaneously worldwide in N. America, Europe and Asia. A Japan release is also in the works, and we’ll have more information on that in weeks to come.

The sheer amount of questions submitted was fantastic, and we really appreciate everyone taking the time and effort to come up with some really good ones.

Please check out this interview with Chris Millar and Craig Leigh from Titan Studios for answers to your most burning questions. We’ll do our best to follow up and respond to some of the others we weren’t able to cover during the interview soon.

We mean it…see you on the battlefield soon!

BarrenMind said:

Link

Without further ado, we’re proud to announce that Fat Princess will make her royal appearance on the PlayStation Network this Thursday, July 30th for $14.99.

Fat Princess will be released simultaneously worldwide in N. America, Europe and Asia. A Japan release is also in the works, and we’ll have more information on that in weeks to come.

The sheer amount of questions submitted was fantastic, and we really appreciate everyone taking the time and effort to come up with some really good ones.

Please check out this interview with Chris Millar and Craig Leigh from Titan Studios for answers to your most burning questions. We’ll do our best to follow up and respond to some of the others we weren’t able to cover during the interview soon.

We mean it…see you on the battlefield soon!
OP updated. thanks for the info!

Slaylock

Great to have a date, and that's a pretty nice price.

I bought Pixeljunk Eden and Shatter this last week, so I'm not sure if I want to pick up Fat Princess at this point. I think I'll wait until we get some NeoGAF impressions.

noah111

Still Alive
BarrenMind said:

Link

Dammmmm.. Did not see that coming, so early? Can't wait. :D (watching interview now)

Just a reminder that the online meet-up thread is linked in the OP.

suedester said:
Excellent news. EU should be the same date, right....RIGHT?
Yes, they said it would get the same release date worldwide when they delayed it.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
BarrenMind said:

Link

Okay, who is going to get it for me for my birthday? :D

TheExodu5

Banned
This Thursday? YESSSS!

I think BF1943 was probably a big influence in setting the price at $14.99. Very fair price, even though I said earlier in this thread that they would probably release it for $9.99.

After playing BlazBlue with GAFers, I highly suggest someone gets a Fat Princess chat room going. It's definitely the best way to game with a community, and people that might not necessarily be on your friends list.

careful

Finally!

Too bad I'm not home for another 3 weeks.. :(
Hope the community will still be really active by the time I get back home. Don't let me down GAF.

r4z4

FINALLY! :D

Now just need to sit back and wait for the rip-off £19.99 UK price which will make me go broke. ;_ ;

El-Suave

I wasn't a huge fan of the beta to be honest - but the price and the fact that there is a single player campaign as well will make me buy the game anyway.

xero273

TheExodu5 said:
This Thursday? YESSSS!

I think BF1943 was probably a big influence in setting the price at $14.99. Very fair price, even though I said earlier in this thread that they would probably release it for $9.99.

After playing BlazBlue with GAFers, I highly suggest someone gets a Fat Princess chat room going. It's definitely the best way to game with a community, and people that might not necessarily be on your friends list.

This. need to get a gaf chat going that day. so much easier to get games started.

Fat Princess and MvC2 this week is so awesome :D

netguy503

xero273 said:
This. need to get a gaf chat going that day. so much easier to get games started.

Fat Princess and MvC2 this week is so awesome :D

except MvC2 isn't coming this week?

Fat Princess and Watchmen: Episode 2 GET!!!

Edit: Btw, for those saying Haha he's buying Watchmen: Episode 2 I share a friend's account and he shares mine. I'll probably be buying Fat princess for me/him. And he'll buy Watchmen: Episode 2 for him/me. I didn't buy the first Watchmen game either. :)

So excited. This is the most wanted game for a downloadable game in a long time. Before that it was Castle Crashers. :lol

I wish it was hitting at $9.99 though. I've been spending so much lately. :(

Facism

The EU price will certainly not be as cheap as $15. Hoping for £8.

[edit]which i just checked, is cheapr than $15 :lol oh my what it is to dream.

Dante

Fuuuuuuuuck....

I am moving this week and prob wont have my PS3 hooked back up till next week :(

gonna miss out on the early fun.

BeeDog

Dante said:
Fuuuuuuuuck....

I am moving this week and prob wont have my PS3 hooked back up till next week :(

gonna miss out on the early fun.

You'll probably just miss out on early headaches, when servers come crashing down and PS3's burst into flames etc. :p

Top Bottom