• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Got another gold XP card, but then 2 attempts later I finally got my 3rd heart drop of the event!

iD0Lrk2l.jpg

Now I just need 10 monuments for Herc final ascension, and 5 monuments/3 feathers for Altria final ascension.

Kenai

I can't use these hearts on anyone because I don't have enough monuments / scales / claws.

It could still take weeks to get those.

If you don't wanna outright farm (cause that would indeed be a lot), Halloween + Nobu have pretty much all of the current ascension mats between them. I gave up on getting my Waver and Vlad to 90 before then, although Jeanne has a chance if 5 zerker monuments drop from the daily (yea right lol)

Hoping for Okeanos info soon

Paprikka

Shop cleared of everything but the 5k CE, and I still haven't seen a CE drop from either this event or the Nero one. Wasn't too surprising with the Nero event, but I figured I'd see at least one with running the 5AP so much. At least I have almost 200 saber gems to comfort me.

Grazzt

I've got enough hearts for Gil's final ascension. But I want to use the dragon scales on Herc (need 3 more monuments), so he has to wait. Sorry King of heroes.

Shop cleared of everything but the 5k CE, and I still haven't seen a CE drop from either this event or the Nero one. Wasn't too surprising with the Nero event, but I figured I'd see at least one with running the 5AP so much. At least I have almost 200 saber gems to comfort me.

Yeah but how many Yggdrasil Seeds do you have, that's the real question

BaconHat

Got another gold XP card, but then 2 attempts later I finally got my 3rd heart drop of the event!

iD0Lrk2l.jpg

Now I just need 10 monuments for Herc final ascension, and 5 monuments/3 feathers for Altria final ascension.

Congrats.

Event review : Managed to get all of the monuments and most of the Foo cards. Also managed to ascend Emiya due a heart drop, through i never managed to get another one after, so Herc is gonna have to wait to level again.

Also, i'm never grinding a 5ap mission for a event ever again. That was way too boring.

XiaNaphryz

Congrats.

Event review : Managed to get all of the monuments and most of the Foo cards. Also managed to ascend Emiya due a heart drop, through i never managed to get another one after, so Herc is gonna have to wait to level again.

Also, i'm never grinding a 5ap mission for a event ever again. That was way too boring.

I got all the monuments, pieces, and Attack Fou. Got a few HP Fou at the end. Only picked up the cheapest CE. Also managed to max out the initial master equipment to level 10 along the way and am now leveling up the Memories of Lunar Sea equipment, currently got it up to level 3. Ascended Herc to 3 and the aforementioned Emiya maxed out.

BaconHat

Nice, thanks. I have a few energy left for a daily or two that I shouldn't miss then.

They announced the nero and moon event a week in advance. If we get another event soon, its probably gonna be written.

Would not be surprised we only get new info in a week and the next update in +-2weeks.

alpha69

Got 1 heart 30mins before the end of the event. All in all I got 3 from this event. Not enough but good enough.

Time for Unlimited Maintenance Works

Japan FGO just got hit with unplanned maintenance for 10 hours in the middle of an event.

Once again, feels like we here have never experienced the real maintenance meme.

x-Lundz-x

Managed to clear shop of everything but the 2k and 5k cards just in time before maintenance. Kinda disappointed in this event so hope the next one is a bit more fun.

Japan FGO just got hit with unplanned maintenance for 10 hours in the middle of an event.

Once again, feels like we here have never experienced the real maintenance meme.

I was there for the original Halloween event, the one where some genius at DW thought that timed missions which occurred within a certain 1-hour window were a brilliant idea. It turns out the servers weren't really able to cope with the demand of the entire player base trying to log in at the same time all at once. That was such an amazing thing to have been a part of.

In the end, they had a nearly 24 hours emergency maintenance to change the event so you could do the timed missions once per day at any time. They actually extended the event by a day to compensate for this.

We'll never get anything amazing like that, I'm sad to say.

Mupod

Looks like they fixed the cumulative login quartz, got mine after the maintenance.

More or less. Wonder if they'll announce anything soon or leave us with radio silence for a week until the Orion banner ends.

They have a panel on Saturday. It would be weird if they don't announce something.

deanote666

Should I focus on the event 10 servant pull or the other 10 servant pull?

I'm a new player and my only 4-5 stars are a 4 star berserker and 5 star ruler, both in their base forms.

RSchmitz

Should I focus on the event 10 servant pull or the other 10 servant pull?

I'm a new player and my only 4-5 stars are a 4 star berserker and 5 star ruler, both in their base forms.

Wait for banners with servants you like. Jeanne and a 4 star berserker is pretty good for now.

Pejo

Last night before maintenance I finally got my 3rd heart drop, now I have enough to raise both Altera and Gil to 90.

Got all of the pieces and monuments, 500 CE (never got a drop), ATK fous and almost all the HP fous from the event. Not everything, but not bad for only doing the 30AP stage.

My immediate needs list is now:

-9 Zerker monuments (to get Vlad to 90)
-10 Saber monuments (to get Altera to 90)
-like 50 Reverse Dragon Scales (Gil to 90, Lancelot rank up, others too)
-somwhere around 200000000 snake eye jewel things that you can't really farm.

Okeanos needs to happen soon.

Did a single roll with the apologems and got Orion!!

Ended up getting everything but the 5k CE and spent most of my time grinding the 10 AP for Dragon Teeth, of which I got 23 and also got two Hearts. I was ready to ascend Medea, but now with Orion, I need more Hearts...

Did a single roll with the apologems and got Orion!!

Ended up getting everything but the 5k CE and spent most of my time grinding the 10 AP for Dragon Teeth, of which I got 23 and also got two Hearts. I was ready to ascend Medea, but now with Orion, I need more Hearts...

This is why Orion is a trap to take all your rare materials.

I feel like I dodged that trap.

EDarkness

For most of the day 1 players, the event gave us something to actually do besides grind the dailies. You should at least try to clear all the stages once for the rewards, even if you don't farm it. As for ascension materials, go here and click the NA tab to find what you need.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...qx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

For money, do the highest level daily quest you can complete for the Treasure Vault series. Once you are capable of doing the 40AP one, you get millions of the currency really easily.

Thanks for the information. I ran a few of the daily things that gave quite a bit of money. It's crazy how fast 1 million can be used up. I didn't get much out of the event except a few stone things to Ascend Emiya. Need 5 more of those stone things, so gonna figure out where I can get them today.

Is it me or are the level recommendations majorly off? It says a level 25 unit is needed for one of these missions, but the enemies are hard and sone of my guys gets taken out every time. The enemies have a serious amount of HP and if it wasn't for hax friend units, there's no way I would have been able to beat it, even though my units are above level 30 (Emiya is at 50). It's crazy.

Thanks for the information. I ran a few of the daily things that gave quite a bit of money. It's crazy how fast 1 million can be used up. I didn't get much out of the event except a few stone things to Ascend Emiya. Need 5 more of those stone things, so gonna figure out where I can get them today.

Is it me or are the level recommendations majorly off? It says a level 25 unit is needed for one of these missions, but the enemies are hard and sone of my guys gets taken out every time. The enemies have a serious amount of HP and if it wasn't for hax friend units, there's no way I would have been able to beat it, even though my units are above level 30 (Emiya is at 50). It's crazy.

The treasure vault missions really emphasize class advantage because of how much HP the doors have. Bring riders and berserkers with AoE NPs - you don't need to have your own servant for something so specific either.

Two very good riders for QP farming will be released this year, one of which is guaranteed for everyone at Christmas.

Does anyone know the exact times the new day rolls over for:

Free 10x common summon
Login bonus
Dailies

I'm probably mistaken but it seems like they occur at different times. Also they're definitely not midnight EST or PST.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Login bonus seems like Midnight EST. Dailies and Free Roll are 8PM EST.

Ephidel

The game runs on UTC for some reason (not that I'm complaining, it works for me :p), so daily quests and freebie summons reset at midnight UTC.
Login bonuses aren't midnight though, I think they're 4am UTC.

XiaNaphryz

The game runs on UTC for some reason (not that I'm complaining, it works for me :p), so daily quests and freebie summons reset at midnight UTC.
Login bonuses aren't midnight though, I think they're 4am UTC.

Yep. So for me, 5 PM PDT and 9 PM PDT. Then when Daylight Savings ends in a few months it would be 4 PM Pacific and 8 PM Pacific.

Moonlight

Banned
Welp. The game hangs at a white screen and says 'connecting' for about 30 seconds before telling me connection is lost. Pretty sure this is the same issue that's been reported here before.

I don't remember enough of my account details. orz

What do I do.. with all these black keys?

Ah there are a bunch of CE leveling guides out there that involve feeding fodder to 2* and 3* CE that you eventually dump into a 5* that you are planning to level to 100. I imagine you save your black keys for that.

chrono01

Welp. The game hangs at a white screen and says 'connecting' for about 30 seconds before telling me connection is lost. Pretty sure this is the same issue that's been reported here before.

I don't remember enough of my account details. orz
Damn it, this is the same thing that happened to me a few weeks ago. You have my condolences. :(

Just for the record, I tried:

- Resetting my WiFi
- Resetting my router
- Using cellular data
- Restarting my phone
- Updating my phone iOS
- Uninstalling/Reinstalling the game (the last resort)

Nothing worked.

Basically, you need to wait it out. Sometimes it affects people for a few minutes, while others hours. It was down for me once around 14 hours, which was extremely frustrating.

I hope it's fixed for you soon. It's a really scary situation when you're affected by it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom