• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

krae_man

I'm all for someone other Cena getting a push but these out of nowhere Swagger pushes make no sense. Same thing happened before his first world title run. He was jobbed into worthlessness, then randomly won MITB and the World Title.

Now he goes away for 6 months after being made to look like a complete fool, is suddenly in a World title match at Mania(that will likely be curtain jerking).

They really need to set this stuff up better.

gurudyne

That was a great example of how bad Cole and King are at their jobs. Cesaro telegraphing a full-scale, monster testicle punt for twenty seconds straight and those two are fucking dead silent.

If 90's era JR were still around, he would have been screaming GOOD GOD, CESARO! DON'T DO IT! THIS IS INHUMAN!

Honestly, what the fuck with these two? I'm offended by how little they care about their jobs.

Ithil

That was a great example of how bad Cole and King are at their jobs. Cesaro telegraphing a full-scale, monster testicle punt for twenty seconds straight and those two are fucking dead silent.

If 90's era JR were still around, he would have been screaming GOOD GOD, CESARO! DON'T DO IT! THIS IS INHUMAN!

Honestly, what the fuck with these two? I'm offended by how little they care about their jobs.

Cole is just reserved like that, he's a vanilla kind of commentator. Lawler just doesn't give a shit.

Nebula

I'm all for someone other Cena getting a push but these out of nowhere Swagger pushes make no sense. Same thing happened before his first world title run. He was jobbed into worthlessness, then randomly won MITB and the World Title.

Now he goes away for 6 months after being made to look like a complete fool, is suddenly in a World title match at Mania(that will likely be curtain jerking).

They really need to set this stuff up better.

It makes sense... Kind of. He leaves for some time, comes back looking different, and has different views. He is also backed by this new guy (he needed a mouthpiece forever ago) and is in much better form. If anything, the fact that he was forgettable probably helps him out.

At least it's something different.

krae_man

It makes sense... Kind of. He leaves for some time, comes back looking different, and has different views. He is also backed by this new guy (he needed a mouthpiece forever ago) and is in much better form. If anything, the fact that he was forgettable probably helps him out.

At least it's something different.

Sure if there was a 6 month to a year build to his Mania match. Instead of him winning the #1 contendership two weeks after coming back.

somedevil

Doesn't Orton love Barney?

3gnov4w.jpg

Top Bottom