• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

s.jpg

e: fudge, beaten lol

People hate her. Which means people love to hate her and she's drawing ratings. Totally not driving viewers away, no, that's an illusion.

Also, she's the boss except she never does anything except act as mouthpiece for Vince.

She's not really pushed as a heel anymore though, which is weird.

So, couldn't Ziggler beat the shit out of Del Rio with a chair, losing purposely by DQ, then cash in, and win the title?

Seriously, he's held the damn briefcase for so long, I need to think of crap like this.

gurudyne

She's not really pushed as a heel anymore though, which is weird.

Not really--she's very annoying. Also: good. Her getting pushes means her getting screen time, which is disastrous.

And we just got back from a commercial between entrances what the fucking fuck is this?

UberTag

So, couldn't Ziggler beat the shit out of Del Rio with a chair, losing purposely by DQ, then cash in, and win the title?

Seriously, he's held the damn briefcase for so long, I need to think of crap like this.
Heavens no. That would actually make sense.

How nice, Gamestop called me (an actual person, not a recording!) and let me know that my copy of Revengeance will be waiting for me tomorrow. How nice.

Omega

Banned
if Ziggler ever cashes in his title no one is going to care. His only victory since MitB is against Kofi. I don't even think thats exaggerating.

Top Bottom