• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

tumblr_m4zbdaifDF1rw082zo1_500.gif

Omega

Banned
While I don't care for the racist gimmick, Zeb is amazing on the mic and manages to kill the retarded fucking WHAT chants.

He alone makes me want to see more Swagger.

Crowd doesn't know if they should boo, lol.

This is really weird, because it's not like the Iron Sheik or Iraqi sympathizer Sgt. Slaughter, half the people there probably agree with what they are saying. This has the potential to go very wrong if they do this in the wrong city

Next week will be interesting. Dallas is a weird city, has a ton of Hispanics and also some reaaaaaaaalllllly white people. I'm intrigued to see what the response to We the People will be. Also, this has got to catch mainstream coverage soon. Hell, if they're doing this, they may as well bring back Muhammad Hassan now.

UberTag

Is that Swagger's gimmick? A glitched robot with lisp that repeats "We the people!!"?

Bring back the eagle.
If D.Brine can't drag a decent match out of Swagger before losing, this angle's fucked.
Christian was able to get quality matches out of Swags, but Christian is a special kind of wrestler. He was even able to make "Mr. RKO out of nowhere" interesting.

Next week will be interesting. Dallas is a weird city, has a ton of Hispanics and also some reaaaaaaaalllllly white people. I'm intrigued to see what the response to We the People will be. Also, this has got to catch mainstream coverage soon. Hell, if they're doing this, they may as well bring back Muhammad Hassan now.
Perhaps they'll incite a bunch of racists in the crowd to fight each other. Will give them something to watch during the divas matches, squash matches, commercials and long, droning Cena/Rock promos.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I never do custom ringtones, but I really think I need to make an exception for Swagger's new theme. It needs to be in my life every day.

Race wars and riots will begin.

Top Bottom