• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Ithil

THRICE IN A LIFETIME!

i7pSjniWtrFuM.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Swagger's theme is so fucking cheesy, I love it.

tuning in now, heard there's going to be Y2J action tonight.

also, i said during the PPV and i say it now. the contrast between the PG product and this gimmick is brutal.

RkOwnage

I can't help it, I like this angle because it's so ballsy, and you don't often see that from WWE anymore. Waiting on the "We the people" tshirt. Lulz.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Where are they? If this was in Greensboro NC Dirty Dutch would be getting huge cheers. This crowd doesn't give a shit one way or another.

I can't do this. I can't. I just can't.

I need my politics and my wrestling separate. Shit is getting too real and I'm getting legit angry. Swaggs is the most effective heel of all time.

UberTag

Looking forward to the "Ricardo gets deported" angle in advance of the Mania title match so he can't help out Del Rio.

gurudyne

We have a big problem in this promo. These types of hyper-partisan things don't work unless you're getting booed out of the building. You're not even getting halfhearted "What?" chants. This bit is dead.

Top Bottom