• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Lothar

Banned
But for realz, I'm generally pretty happy that WCW died. The last couple years helped in not caring about its demise. I would hate to be someone stuck in a rut of watching trash year after year after year, just waiting for that one match or one angle or one wrestler who's pretty entertaining. Until the day I die.

Instead, I can pop in and out of being lapsed (well, when my ongoing journey is over >_>). Quickly catch up on modern-day wrassle, or watch a fun, old event that I know I'll enjoy.

Man, it's good to be a WCW fan -- the greatest fans in the history of this sport.

WCW was beginning to get good again in 2001 right before it died.

Bronx-Man

Banned
That Seth is coming back soon makes Joe look even more like a badass. If Seth was out for like 4 months or something, everyone would've forgotten about Joe's attack and he'd probably be feuding with New Day or something.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
1486046265703g5p1w.png

I worry a little about if Seth bounces back the very second that he's healed up decently. I don't wanna see that knee end his career because he keeps coming back too quickly.

I worry a little about if Seth bounces back the very second that he's healed up decently. I don't wanna see that knee end his career because he keeps coming back too quickly.
I think he could have a match with hunter. A slow and boring match but that would be safer for him anyway. Then once he wins, he could go back out for a month or two to heal more.

For everyone who typed up "Seth got hurt again??", feel free to copy/paste it in 4-6 months when it happens again because he's not taking time off again.

KENTA 2.0, not yet Bryan-tier but one predictable reinjury away (the scale is 2 is KENTA, 3 is Bryan/Sasha)

Barrage

All this talk of Joe injuring both Rollins and T.J. Kidd has made me realize how natural/dope a Samoa Joe VS Cesaro feud would be.

Looking at the rumored Wrestlemania line-up, like half the fucking belts are gonna be defended on the pre-show unless the show genuinely does go like six hours.

I wonder if Seth will even keep up the pedigree given the injury.

Given how awful Seth did it after the first injury, I can't see Triple H being happy to job to whatever it looks like after a second one.

Potential matches for Takeover Orlando:

DIY vs AOP vs The Revival Triple Threat for the titles
Asuka vs Nikki Cross
Bobby Roode vs Kassius Ohno
Sanity vs Dillinger and friends
UK Championship : Dunne vs Bate

At least that's what I'm reading off recent NXT tapings.
I'm down as shit, that last match will be amazing again.

For everyone who typed up "Seth got hurt again??", feel free to copy/paste it in 4-6 months when it happens again because he's not taking time off again.

KENTA 2.0, not yet Bryan-tier but one predictable reinjury away (the scale is 2 is KENTA, 3 is Bryan/Sasha)

reredesign, rerebuild, rereclaim

i want to hear some "YOU REBROKE IT *CLAP...CLAP..CLAPCLAPCLAP...YOU REBROKE IT..." chants

reredesign, rerebuild, rereclaim

i want to hear some "YOU REBROKE IT *CLAP...CLAP..CLAPCLAPCLAP...YOU REBROKE IT..." chants

One guy holds up a sign diagramming a pedigree, and one's knee placement at the time of impact, and their buddy holds up a sign beside with an arrow saying "Maybe DON'T do this move"

Both guys to ever do that move regularly now have permabad knees. Makes you think

One guy holds up a sign diagramming a pedigree, and one's knee placement at the time of impact, and their buddy holds up a sign beside with an arrow saying "Maybe DON'T do this move"

Both guys to ever do that move regularly now have permabad knees. Makes you think

Yeah its funny, I was rewatching Royal Rumble 2016 last night to juxtapose the reaction to number 30 this year to last year's. I hadn't noticed before but HHH walks in with both knees taped and padded.

Like DDP doing 5 Diamond Cutters a week for over a decade, and OT in the Rumble thread lights up about "why does he look like he's going to die" when he's visibly shaking after hitting his second of three planned Cutters on a bad back in a Rumble cameo

sora87

Potential matches for Takeover Orlando:

DIY vs AOP vs The Revival Triple Threat for the titles
Asuka vs Nikki Cross
Bobby Roode vs Kassius Ohno
Sanity vs Dillinger and friends
UK Championship : Dunne vs Bate

At least that's what I'm reading off recent NXT tapings.

I expected
Nakamura vs Hero as nak's big send off then debut on raw after mania

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Thanks, will have to check that out when I get home.

Can't listen to WOR for a few hours, does this mean they think Rollins is ok, or is he going to gut through it? I really hope it's not the latter.
Prognosis is 6 to 8 weeks.

Like DDP doing 5 Diamond Cutters a week for over a decade, and OT in the Rumble thread lights up about "why does he look like he's going to die" when he's visibly shaking after hitting his second of three planned Cutters on a bad back in a Rumble cameo

Doesn't Orton have shoulders made of wet tissue?

No idea if that's related to the RKO though.

Sephzilla

Doesn't Orton have shoulders made of wet tissue?

No idea if that's related to the RKO though.

I think Orton's should problems are actually a genetic issue that just naturally causes his shoulders to dislocate easily. It's why Orton had to change that taunt he did where he pounded on the ground before an RKO.

Zach

Contracts are signed, talent is assembling in the performance center, we're building the Z-Pak Zone currently
I want you to open the first show cutting your usual 15-minute heel authority promo and then my dude will come out and hit a shoot cross body to establish himself as the top babyface. The perfect angle.

Still not certain who'll get the shot between
Nikki Cross and Ember Moon. I feel that Nikki currently has substance to her character wise, whereas I feel Ember's not a had a whole lot going for her. I would prefer having Cross beat Asuka (Sanity help is optional), and build up Moon vs Cross for Orlando?

I wouldn't go for a triple threat, Asuka needs to lose 1-on-1 if she's going to lose.

kirblar

I think Orton's should problems are actually a genetic issue that just naturally causes his shoulders to dislocate easily. It's why Orton had to change that taunt he did where he pounded on the ground before an RKO.
IIRC he's double-jointed and it causes the issues.

"Dean Ambrose is kinda like, well he doesn't have anything for Wrestlemania at this point. I suppose they could do something for the IC title, I mean like a multiple person match or something, but y'know we'll see. There's already a lot of matches on the card and there's the battle royal and everything, but they could still add something. He may be subjected to being on the pre-show at this rate unless he's in that battle royal"

Man, I'm not the biggest Ambrose fan but it's kind of disgraceful that there's legitimate talk going around that he might be wrestling in a battle royal at best or wrestling on the pre-show at worst.

Top Bottom