• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Fox318

This is so insanely poorly booked

LDTIGHr.jpg

Cagey

Banned
He was getting Big Show back for tackling him. I don't see how that's hard to understand. It's been done before.

You see, academic friend, Daniel Bryan is the face in this feud, despite having an undeserved and unwarranted shot to take what Roman Reigns rightfully earned by defeating 29 other competitors in the 2015 Royal Rumble because the internet was mad.

Daniel Bryan's acts are good because they're acts of Daniel Bryan.

I'm actually liking the ending here. Doing a good job of showing that these 2 have really grown to hate each other.

Agreed. I actually think this is great. Best singles action Reigns has been involved in. They have managed to turn this into a legitimate feud. Both guys are hungry for a shot and both have legitimate reasons for being there.

I don't get why people think this is bad booking. The crowd doesn't seem confused. They are eating this up.

ElRenoRaven

Agreed. I actually think this is great. Best singles action Reigns has been involved in. They have managed to turn this into a legitimate feud. Both guys are hungry for a shot and both have legitimate reasons for being there.

I don't get why people think this is bad booking. The crowd doesn't seem confused. They are eating this up.

Exactly. Usually WWE doesn't bother building a feud but this time they've managed to. Done a better job of it in this one episode then they have the last couple weeks I think.

Top Bottom