• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

DMczaf

tumblr_nixipjwEgv1shikn8o2_250.gif

Stay dead Taker. You made your mark, then made a stadium of three trillion people fall silent in disbelief when you lost. You can't top that.

This would have been way hotter last year with the streak still alive but I'll take it.

They can at least play this up by having Wyatt end Taker...for good this time lol

I like that Wyatt is back on track here but my dream match is still Harper/Taker

Does WWE not see anything in Harper? I think his promos were a lot better than Wyatt's

Karsha

Im kinda salty if we end up with Taker Bray just because this mean that Taker was available and thay didn't make Taker Sting, the match everyone is wishing for 15+years

I don't mind Taker vs Wyatt if you ever listen to Austin's podcast it's brays dream match so I feel confident in saying he will deliver the goods

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure it wasn't planned, man. Indies gonna indie. Also...

DanielsonClaudioUppercut.gif

That looks so poor on a gif. You can see Cesaro just wilt under it to keep from hurting Bryan in any way.

Anth0ny

That's what they said last year...

Sure, but now that the streak is over he needs to get his win back.

Losing twice in a row would be kinda weird. I disagree that he should beat a young guy, but that seems to be the direction they're going.

Should be Taker/Sting, damn it.

Top Bottom