• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

ngower

That Bryan seizure video is incredibly disturbing if it is, in fact, a seizure.

Been catching up on LU and good lord do I want Sexy Star in NXT. I've read they weren't impressed with her years ago, but I genuinely miss the Chyna/Lita/etc days when women were considered capable of hanging with the men and not just boobs with heads meant to gawk at. Hell, Sasha or Becky could probably hold their own against some male competitors.

kirblar

Theres a note floating around about internal concern about flagging merch sales for Cena/Roman, and Deans sudden superpush makes a ton of sense in that context- the guy clearly sells shit like crazy.

UberTag

Big Dave offering that sound advice.
Of course, I can see the WWE denying Titus' release because they don't want the PR hit of suspending and then releasing the Celebrity Dad of 2015.
Then again, it's not like they're doing much with him or his token gay tag team partner.

The Prime Time Players are nothing more than talking points in WWE's PR machine and aren't intended to be elevated beyond that.
Creative has nothing for them.

I've put in my time and I get passed over for a mod push again.

Hit the weights, get a clue.

tumblr_m9wlaobtrp1r3293bzx.gif

I really only want the four horsewomen involved with the divas title but damn after that brie interview....I'm sold. She can be champ for a few months

MG310

So Monday we went to Wal mart and saw something very strange. I'm not even kidding, we went to the wwe toy section as usual and there a Cody Rhodes box with... A fucking minion inside. I'm not even lying. I took a picture of it but I won't post it simply because I'm sure it won't be allowed here. Who in the fuck steals a damn action figure?

It happens so much around here..especially with the Marvel ones that have pieces to build a larger figure included with them.

Usually it's accessories with WWE figures...so many Cesaro figures with the Andre trophy snatched out of the box.

Ithil

Meltzer officially renamed the Best Technical Wrestler award the Bryan Danielson Award at the end of a very, very long retirement piece.

UberTag

It happens so much around here..especially with the Marvel ones that have pieces to build a larger figure included with them.

Usually it's accessories with WWE figures...so many Cesaro figures with the Andre trophy snatched out of the box.
Poor Cesaro. Even his action figure's too Swiss.
Kids would rather play with the trophy.

Fox318 said:
But his action figure is "made in China"...
You heard me... too Swiss.

I can't help but think some WrassleGAF member is making some weird shrine with these missing items.

Vince

Danielson was signed in August 2009, went to developmental and told he needed a new name. Names like Buddy Peacock and Lloyd Bonaire (likely a play on words for Boner) were suggested, until Regal came up with Daniel Bryan.

Top Bottom