• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
tawL2WU.gif

I make MNR a priority of mine every week and I have for the past twenty years.It's the only thing I look forward to every week and I watch nothing outside of it. I may need therapy.

UberTag

So will kids leave behind the Brauny the Strowman action figures when they rip out the Armbar trophy accessory for their collections? I think not.

Kaladin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsESZMBJhXw

One of my favorite Raw moments ever.

This is why we need fans to go into business for themselves, no matter how much y'all hate it.

When will we ever have someone like Bryan that everyone gets behind like that?

Not even Ryder in a similar position at the height of his popularity had that kind of support.

My favorite was the Raw after Mania 28 and the entire crowd hijacked the whole freakin' show.

kirblar

It feels like they're stalling a bit on Cena re: WM. If he can lizard-regenerate his way back in time for the UT match they will do that one 100%. Reigns-UT could also be good.

Carnby

Why can't WWE just accept Roman doesn't have the "it" factor. He has a fat gut hidden by Big Bossman's gimmick, but not as over as Big Bossman. Roman will never be the man. But WWE will die trying. Challenge accepted.

Eh, the more Ryback continues to reference Punk's podcast in his daily life, the more Punk wins.

Agreed. Ryback is doing damn well atm, better to leave that shit in the past and shine.

Ryback vs Undertaker at Mania? Sure why not. Ryback doesn't know the meaning of the word 'scared'.

shanafan

Why can't WWE just accept Roman doesn't have the "it" factor. He has a fat gut hidden by Big Bossman's gimmick, but not as over as Big Bossman. Roman will never be the man. But WWE will die trying. Challenge accepted.

I like Roman. I like seeing Roman wrestle. I will mark for Roman when I am at Raw in two weeks.

I hope he loses at Fastlane though.

They really are dying. I believe they see that Dean still has his spark from Last year. Feed him. Feed him more.

iMax

A certain someone was pitching "real hard backstage" for a match with Undertaker at WrestleMania. He's been told it "isn't happening".

Is Owens under nuclear heat or something? Dude is the best they've got, including those injured.

Dean is a poor man's Miz on the mic though. He was terrible this past RAW. WWE's best hope is for Seth to get well, and have him turn on HHH and set up Seth/KO.

Carnby

I like Roman. I like seeing Roman wrestle. I will mark for Roman when I am at Raw in two weeks.

I hope he loses at Fastlane though.

There's a big difference from being the fucking man and getting "I like him" responses. Roman will never be the man. He doesn't have "it." He'll never have "it."

A certain someone was pitching "real hard backstage" for a match with Undertaker at WrestleMania. He's been told it "isn't happening".

Is Owens under nuclear heat or something? Dude is the best they've got, including those injured.
Vince needs to get his hands out of his ass. Owen could carry Taker to a great Mania match and also carry the feud without him being on Raw constantly. Give the guy his moment as I'm sure Taker wouldn't mind. Who the hell else do they have at the moment? Unless they feed Taker Ryback just because he's big.

Oersted

I don't mind Roman. Fun to watch, tells a good story, has a nice look... why not.

The issue was they pushed him hard, besides his glaring issues, others being better packages and others being as much or more over.

Bryan giving him the rub, Reigns instead of Ambrose getting mic time etc etc... shit was painful.

Treat him as part of a product, not a horse carrying a bunch of filler.

I don't mind Roman. Fun to watch, tells a good story, has a nice look... why not.

The issue was they pushed him hard, besides his glaring issues, others being better packages and others being as much or more over.

Bryan giving him the rub, Reigns instead of Ambrose getting mic time etc etc... shit was painful.

Their problem is that they telegraphed it too much. They had to let the fans and smarks think that they were picking Reigns instead of making it obvious that creative was.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It's part of his look. This whole claim that they're hiding a gut is weird unless there's proof.

Heroman

Banned

Roman can tell a good story?

Top Bottom