• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Anth0ny

Cole and Saxton are definitely problems. Vince may be the bigger problem, but those dudes still suck.

And I've added the first Smackdown on USA to the queue to finally hear this Mauro guy.

WWE's youtube actually does a really good job getting all the important clips from smackdown up basically as they air. There's plenty of Mauro in there, and you don't even have to watch the show!

Shadow780

Everybody comes off well when they are off awful scripts.

Smackdown was great, All matches got time even the Women's match. Naomi was fantastic showing her abilities, Becky still look weak as hell tho :(

PROGRESS Chapter 26: Unknown Pleasures is this Sunday, if you're near Manchester get on it, otherwise Demand Progress in the next week or two!

yCDpEFG.gif

Zach

WWE's youtube actually does a really good job getting all the important clips from smackdown up basically as they air. There's plenty of Mauro in there, and you don't even have to watch the show!
While that's tempting, I figured that I'd watch an actual episode of Smackdown since it's probably been 15 years since the last time. Why not, right?

Hey guys... I posted some Chinese Pro Wrestling in here before and got decent feedback so I thought I'd share some more. I shot the photos for it, it was my first live wrestling event and I really had a lot of fun.

A friend runs the company and it's called Middle Kingdom Wrestling. He reads GAF but isn't a member yet but he'd love your thoughts on it so I'm posting for him.

Here is a cool 8-bit trailer thing he put together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXrrDrx33dg

You could see a few of my photos from the event on Instagram @crossingchina as well... or on the MKW Facebook.

It ain't WWE but it's pretty cool seeing it start to take off out here in China. Hopefully it grows... Wrestle-GAF feedback is seriously appreciated.

Always great to see wrassling from other parts of the world.

hamchan

Dudley Boys complaining about the tables getting over while Devon wears a shirt that says "Get the Tables".

Also if WWE's tactic was to put all the AJ Styles matches in Smackdown so people actually watch that show then it's working because this is two weeks in a row I've watched it.

A few of us clearly aren't trying hard enough to get banned. Here's a Sexsmith gif:

mrmix9Y.gif

I haven't looked at ENVDR 14 yet, but I'm sure there's some bannable material there.
pm me if you want the album of gifs

What's context of this gif? Anyone know the date this episode aired?

It's the Championship Ascendance ceremony that was mentioned in Bryan's retirement speech. The reference is Steph has just said HHH is the greatest champion of all time.

https://youtu.be/vqsXMa9Dtac?t=28

Mahonay

Banned
In preparation for the next TLF, I guess I'm going to try and watch Starrcade 92' today. Gotta be better than Starrcade 91'?

MC Safety

FUCK we missed #IndyPosterThursday

I think we can go a week or 10 of not having a barrage of crappy wrestling posters fouling up the board.*

* Please note the double entendre.

Also, which of the Funkadactyls has it worse? Naomi's on the main stage, but she's saddled with Tamina. Cameron won't be able to have that recording career or whatever if she's stuck in NXT.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Becky Lynch was horrible on commentary like just abysmal. She doesn't know why she's involved in the match at all but in her defense I don't think anyone does.
Yeah she was pretty lost but to be fair most people are horrible on commentary. Even the New Day are typically bad in my opinion. Like when Kofi does that impression where I can't understand a thing he is saying and he does it for like 10 minutes in a row. It's weird though since Becky has proven to be a reliable promo since they started letting her be in the story.

But hey there's two women's story lines at once! That's kind of new, even if I assume it's just a gift to Bryan before they run off to have babies.

Zach

In preparation for the next TLF, I guess I'm going to try and watch Starrcade 92' today. Gotta be better than Starrcade 91'?

Well there's only way to find out... to the Super Grades!!

. . .

Uh, I gave Starrcade '92 a B- so I liked it quite a bit. Good luck!

Top Bottom