• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Nekofrog

Banned
Not the move but the shitty ass group with Montoya and Albert. X Factor was probably the most believable move for him at the time since he was so small. A spinning wheel kick just wasn't going to make it in the Attitude era.

Its not believable in any sense. It looks awful, looks completely blockable with even the smallest of actual effort, and you know what xpac sucks why am I even posting about it. I have better things to do than talk about xpac. Between doing it yesterday and today my life is in a downward spiral.

The only thing I remember about the X-Factor group was that theme song. Someone thought that was fitting for them.
Someone thought it was a good song you meant.
Its not believable in any sense. It looks awful, looks completely blockable with even the smallest of actual effort, and you know what xpac sucks why am I even posting about it. I have better things to do than talk about xpac. Between doing it yesterday and today my life is in a downward spiral.
DmmeUN9.jpg

Not this shitty theme, no.

Unprettier/Killswitch is still worse.

Nekofrog

Banned
I loved that even in 98 the reaction still showed that fans were into vader at the mid card level for a while until they caught on that there were literally no plans for him except to intentionally make him look like trash before sending him away.

I loved that even in 98 the reaction still showed that fans were into vader at the mid card level for a while until they caught on that there were literally no plans for him except to intentionally make him look like trash before sending him away.
Like I said last night, Vader should've won at Final 4,only to lose to Sid later, not the next night but the nextest Monday. Then Sid v Taker at WM 13

Nekofrog

Banned
Taker is great for the big spectacle holy shit moments. As amazing looking as mankind's fall of the cage was, and it was amazing, taker looming above helped sell it.

But as a big guy worker he's not at the level of the actual good big guys.

Zach

Taker is great for the big spectacle holy shit moments. As amazing looking as mankind's fall of the cage was, and it was amazing, taker looming above helped sell it.

I don't agree. I remember Taker looking bewildered. But maybe I'm misremembering. I'll watch it again soon enough. :D

Oh, and that reminds me: I remember when Taker jumped down from the cell after throwing Mick through the ceiling, he landed funny and started to hop/limp around. This is totally unfair, but when I was a kid I was like "oh give me a break, what is this sissy limp?! Mick's dying in there, you wimp!"

Seriously, it bothered me for some reason.

Taker's a wuss.

I don't agree. I remember Taker looking bewildered. But maybe I'm misremembering. I'll watch it again soon enough. :D

Oh, and that reminds me: I remember when Taker jumped down from the cell after throwing Mick through the ceiling, he landed funny and started to hop/limp around. This is totally unfair, but when I was a kid I was like "oh give me a break, what is this sissy limp?! Mick's dying in there, you wimp!"

Taker's a wuss.

Taker was wrestling with a broken foot in that match, if I recall

Taker's a wuss.
He was hurt.

in what world does that sound like X-Pac?????
It always did.

Kane was always bad

Taker is mostly average

Taker's appeal was the total package: look, manager, promos. I don't get how people still get so pumped for him now. I feel this way about a lot of the big men because we've seen them all beaten up and defeated so many times but yet you still here "OH HERE COMES BIG SHOW OOOO".

Bam Bam was an underrated big man

Top Bottom