• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Kaiterra

Banned
I don't get the hate for the Usos myself. I think they probably have been done a disservice by being the only constant tag team in such a shallow division for so long I guess.

I don't get the hate for the Usos myself. I think they probably have been done a disservice by being the only constant tag team in such a shallow division for so long I guess.
It's only a WG thing.

I don't mind them, just wish New Day would stop feuding with them.

Menome

Wanna talk disservice how about the dudleys coming back to be completely fucking ran over shit is embarrassing

Last year, I would have sworn blind that the Dudleys were going to swoop in during the #SaveTheTables angle and keep the Tag Team belts warm until Wrestlemania. Now that momentum has been lost and they're just another team on the roster again.

Last year, I would have sworn blind that the Dudleys were going to swoop in during the #SaveTheTables angle and keep the Tag Team belts warm until Wrestlemania. Now that momentum has been lost and they're just another team on the roster again.
As a heel team, they can be looked at in a different light considering their greatest contributions had them as the ruthless bad guys instead of the good guys who just talks about getting tables.

LycanXIII

Funko is releasing some new figures in their WWE Pop line, including Roman Reigns, Bret Hart, Kevin Owens, and Eva Marie. Yes, the WWE line, there is no NXT line yet.

w9LNTRY.jpg

jred2k

I'm pretty sure I've seen Aiii post about it before, but that Paige figure is such a see-through reuse of the AJ model.

Son Of D

I'm pretty sure I've seen Aiii post about it before, but that Paige figure is such a see-through reuse of the AJ model.

I honestly thought it was a new AJ figure until I saw Paige's name underneath. Was confused as to why she'd get a new figure despite retiring last year.

There's just nothing exciting about them. They don't feel like anything new or fresh. The samoan angle is played to death at this point and I feel like they might be slightly more enjoyable without it. I also hate Ambrose schtick, Becky's steam punk look, suicide dives and spears. So maybe I'm just a grump.

Owens should have won the IC title if Ambrose is going to stay in the WWE Title picture.

Looking at how Owen's has been booked, I'm thinking that he's beign punished because of something. Most likely because of saying "I hate you" to Ambrose, the forbidden H word.

I don't think Owens was going to be booked this poorly, losing everytime, in the same matches every week, because of nothing. Not even WWE is capable of doing such a stupid thing because of nothing.

iMax

Bayley suspended after hugging McMahon

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has continued to crack down on inappropriate touching with the suspension of Bayley, after the inspirational female wrestler warmly hugged company chairman Vince McMahon.

The bubbly Bayley, an unabashed “hugger,” reportedly embraced McMahon when the sports-entertainment impresario made an impromptu visit to Florida’s Full Sail University to see what his son-in-law keeps talking about.

“I couldn’t help myself,” Bayley later tweeted. “Mr. McMahon is just such huggable, squeezable, smooshable teddybear. I’d do it again in a heartbeat.”

Bayley’s suspension comes on the heels of a similar disciplinary action against Titus O’Neil, who apparently grabbed McMahon (and, according to several witnesses, gave him a “purple nurple”) when the WWE roster gathered onstage to salute a retiring Daniel Bryan.

According to backstage sources, McMahon is “laying down the law” on unprofessional conduct such as touching, sneezing, yawning, chewing gum, and blowing up limousines.

[UPDATE: Bayley’s suspension has already been lifted, since McMahon was informed that getting hugged by Bayley makes him the envy of millions of men worldwide. Bayley is now scheduled to face Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.]

I love Kayfabe News.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/bayley-suspended-hugging-mcmahon/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Looking at how Owen's has been booked, I'm thinking that he's beign punished because of something. Most likely because of saying "I hate you" to Ambrose, the forbidden H word.

I don't think Owens was going to be booked this poorly, losing everytime, in the same matches every week, because of nothing. Not even WWE is capable of doing such a stupid thing because of nothing.

lmao where do you guys come up with this stuff.

They're trying to make Ziggler into a credible opponent for Fastlane. It's not difficult to understand at all. Owens isn't the kind of headliner who never loses, at least right now. I mean, he lost clean to Neville a few months ago on Raw and was still getting big feature matches.

lmao where do you guys come up with this stuff.

They're trying to make Ziggler into a credible opponent for Fastlane. It's not difficult to understand at all. Owens isn't the kind of headliner who never loses, at least right now. I mean, he lost clean to Neville a few months ago on Raw and was still getting big feature matches.

Sure, and there's absolutely no one else he can take for that purpose. Instead we have the same match three weeks in a row, with the same result.

With Neville made sense the minute the match ended, because it led to Ambrose. Here? Nothing.

Owens even lost to Kalisto, not even making Kalisto looking good.

I don't know, I'm trying to find a reasoning behind such bad booking for everyone.

Kaiterra

Banned
Sure, and there's absolutely no one else he can take for that purpose. Instead we have the same match three weeks in a row, with the same result.

With Neville made sense the minute the match ended, because it led to Ambrose. Here? Nothing.

I don't know, I'm trying to find a reasoning behind such bad booking for everyone.

Obviously there is no booking, they just put one of the games on and let WWE Universe Mode make the cards.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

You're arguing it's leading to nothing when the event in question occurred on the last episode of Raw. Do you figure that Kalisto and Ziggler losing meant that Vince was angry at them for something? Occam's Razor: your favorite guy isn't as high up the card as you are envisioning. People don't walk through the front-door and immediately get booked like Lesnar unless they look like Lesnar or Batista or something.

Jericho is right: if he loses people say he's a jobber and if he wins, people accuse him of burying people. Sometimes you can't win. Nobody really likes 50-50 booking, but they're on TV so much its impossible to book these really short term feuds without them actually fighting and Ziggler doesn't really have any credibility because he loses to everyone.

Oersted

1. Rock
2. Roman, Cena, Brock, Undertaker

3. Filler

4. Swagger, Bo, Breeze

There you go

Ithil

Funko is releasing some new figures in their WWE Pop line, including Roman Reigns, Bret Hart, Kevin Owens, and Eva Marie. Yes, the WWE line, there is no NXT line yet.

w9LNTRY.jpg

I like how Paige's is blatantly just an AJ Lee one repainted, down to the cut up t-shirt which Paige has never worn that way.

iMax

I still don't understand why there isn't a Miz vs. Breeze programme.

Imagine the promos. Imagine the WrestleMania entrance. Man, you could have fucking ZOOLANDER as special referee ffs.

Top Bottom