• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
IMG_20160213_134805602.jpg

SHAME.
They must be trying to bury Woods if they forgot to pack the toy in.

Oersted

There is not even one compelling storyline going on in the WWE mainroster.

Authority doesn't want (for some reason) Roman to have the title, so they give him another chance to have it.

Nothing is going on in the tagteam title championship.

US title is dead and Kalisto has no story.

Women are still a random bunch of happenings.

Lol IC title.

And even Brock... is just there.

Wanna talk disservice how about the dudleys coming back to be completely fucking ran over shit is embarrassing

"Why are all these old guys not putting over young guys?"
"No, we meant the old guys we don't like! Continue putting over our heroes from childhood!"

If you've seen one Uso's tag match you've seen them all.

That's 98% of wrestlers, including The New Day and The Young Bucks. Oh, the Young Bucks might have one more flippy move. WOW!

I'm weakkkk. My fiancée got me a Kofi for my birthday.

What she said was, "I just knew that Coffee was part of New Day so I got you him."

"Coffee? Ha ha ha, it's Kofi."

"It's Coffee, you can't tell me that it isn't."

Just like to her Vince McMahon is Vince Mahan lol!

And last night she was guessing who was in the ring. She got Stone Cold Austin right and Sid but called Bret Hart..... Flash. She's hilarious.
This one got me good:

sXgydHg.png
Fml

You're arguing it's leading to nothing when the event in question occurred on the last episode of Raw. Do you figure that Kalisto and Ziggler losing meant that Vince was angry at them for something? Occam's Razor: your favorite guy isn't as high up the card as you are envisioning. People don't walk through the front-door and immediately get booked like Lesnar unless they look like Lesnar or Batista or something.

Jericho is right: if he loses people say he's a jobber and if he wins, people accuse him of burying people. Sometimes you can't win. Nobody really likes 50-50 booking, but they're on TV so much its impossible to book these really short term feuds without them actually fighting and Ziggler doesn't really have any credibility because he loses to everyone.

It happened in the last three episodes of RAW. Owens was in a big program with Ambrose, that lasted a while, and sure it was to get Ambrose over, but then Owens just start to lose to Ziggler constantly, instead of giving him something. I mean, something, I'm not asking for him to be main eventing WM now, or anything, but he's now beign booked like Tyler Breeze. I mean, if you can't see the difference between one week and the other, you're blind dude.

I agree with Jericho too. Sometimes it's hard, but this is even bad booking for Ziggler. And it was with Kalisto. And it's happening right AFTER Owens was in a good and important program with someone that's over in the show.

"Why are all these old guys not putting over young guys?"
"No, we meant the old guys we don't like! Continue putting over our heroes from childhood!"

Hey look im All for the older guys puttin the younger guys over thats how they grow, gain respect but to have them come back and job almost every single time is a lil wack at least hook them up with the tag titles for that tenth time.

Zach

So, I'm jumping back and forth between Nitro and RAW on May 11, 1998. It's the Nitro where Bischoff challenges McMahon to a fight at the upcoming PPV. And they're alluding to it on RAW. Wild times. It's just crazy to think about both companies keeping tabs on the other during the broadcasts.

UberTag

Authority doesn't want (for some reason) Roman to have the title, so they give him another chance to have it.

Lol IC title.

So what you're telling me is that you're excited for WrestleMania in less than two months, right?

I need to sign up for the Network right now?

I need to watch Fastlane so I can watch Jericho and Styles have Match #3 in their series before they wrestle again on RAW the next night and the other person wins?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It happened in the last three episodes of RAW. Owens was in a big program with Ambrose, that lasted a while, and sure it was to get Ambrose over, but then Owens just start to lose to Ziggler constantly, instead of giving him something. I mean, something, I'm not asking for him to be main eventing WM now, or anything, but he's now beign booked like Tyler Breeze. I mean, if you can't see the difference between one week and the other, you're blind dude.

I agree with Jericho too. Sometimes it's hard, but this is even bad booking for Ziggler. And it was with Kalisto. And it's happening right AFTER Owens was in a good and important program with someone that's over in the show.

Owens won the first time, but I don't know what to tell you. No, I don't believe there is a secret conspiracy against Kevin Owens because he lost to Dolph Ziggler 2 weeks ago and then Ziggler cheated to win the next week.

UberTag

Owens won the first time, but I don't know what to tell you. No, I don't believe there is a secret conspiracy against Kevin Owens because he lost to Dolph Ziggler 2 weeks ago and then Ziggler cheated to win the next week.
The only thing conspiring against Kevin Owens is the 50/50 booking gremlin.

DMczaf

I'm at Costco for the first time.

It's like a conceal/open carry paradise. So many white dudes carrying at Costco.

Just saw a dude carrying while wearing a Punisher shirt

Slamboree is the upcoming PPV in question. And I am suuuper pumped for the cruiserweight battle royal. Just because of the conclusion/crazy crowd reaction. :D

YES, that was it. After all the hype and finally watching it I was left 50/50 on how I felt about it. The crowd goes NUTS. I'm sure if I was living all the Nitro's again it'd be different.

Fox318

I'm at Costco for the first time.

It's like a conceal/open carry paradise. So many white dudes carrying at Costco.

Just saw a dude carrying while wearing a Punisher shirt
You should go in like this.
GIqLUzQ.jpg

Barefoot and full gi.

You have a license to shoot.

A.E Suggs

Lol IC title.

Some of that isn't true, the U.S title isn't dead and people were happy to see kalisto as champ. The womens matchs aren't really random this year and they are telling a story. Or did you miss sasha breaking up from team bad and charlotte cheating becky out of a title shot? You have to build storylines up my dude and some of these are just getting started.

Heck the new day finally saved the tables and the dudley's are heels now. Even looking back at past WM seasons theres never really a lot going on right after RR, it takes a while to set things in motion unless there was a feud continued from the previous year like edge vs undertaker.

Menome

Considering we can see the bulge even with those baggy clothes on, we know how he's managed to keep a hold of a smoking hot wife.

His sense of humour, personality and being a devoted father.

Top Bottom