• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

KingBroly

Banned
You can never do a Hogan type of heel turn again. Not only did it work from a shock value point of view, but it made sense from a storyline point of view, where 2 WWE incoming guys are led by the biggest WWE star of all time at the time.

Tom Nook

I've never been banned......

But I don't post a lot

latest

considering all the women posted in here are wrestlers or were wrestlers...

Yeah but we're here to appreciate the fine art of woman's wrasslin', not to ogle them....
Unless WWE want us to, but surely they'd never do such a thing.

....hey I just realised those numerous divas on location specials from 2000 onwards aren't on the WWE network.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah but we're here to appreciate the fine art of woman's wrasslin', not to ogle them....
Unless WWE want us to, but surely they'd never do such a thing.

....hey I just realised those numerous divas on location specials from 2000 onwards aren't on the WWE network.

I'm not talking about creeper shots here. I'm talking about pretty lady posting a picture of herself on instagram.

only one person here approves of creeper shots

Browny

Banned
FlammableD... a DoA thread? And there I was thinking I'd missed a Sexsmith gif, or that you'd been shit-talking in Fancy Poster Gaf...

Same here. Unless we're counting requested bans. If so I've been banned twice.

El Hijo Del Flammable D has come to avenge his father.

I've been contemplating asking for a ban recently, as I seem to be spending too much time on the Gaf - although I figure i'd only lurk anyway so no point.

Browny

Banned
It's a shame for Barrett. If he'd got the rub from Cena and stayed fit, he was competent enough in the ring and on the mic. As it is, he should do well enough wherever he ends up.

Please God not TNA...

too bad about Barrett. I'll look forward to his one-off appearance in PROGRESS followed by either signing with TNA or NJPW, or continuing his film career playing British henchman

somedevil

If there was ever a wrestler you could point to and say John Cena destroys careers, he is the prime example.

It also didn't help the last two times he was about to get a push he got injured.

If TNA exists they will go after him and if there is a lucha underground season 4 they might try to sign him.

What? no....NO, NOOOOOOOOOOO!
4mBLIL3.gif

The man I've championed since 2010, the original NXT star, chewed up and finally spat out by the WWE machine.

Though it's easy to see why he'd want out at this point, when they bring back the KotR gimmick, hand it to you overriding a stronger gimmick and then proceed to job the everloving piss out of you each week I imagine you'd probably lose enthusiasm.

Such a waste of a rare breed in WWE's current roster, a guy who could actually talk on the mic.

Kaladin

So this appears new.....

Threads about unexplained or barely explained lists are not interesting. With the exception of the few sanctioned threads of this sort (usually Game of the Year type threads which are only allowed in December), we are uninterested in having a thread where people just list out games, movies, authors, etc or yell angrily about a publication's list. This kind of thread only offers something if people are working to share their opinions and learn about the topic through the opinions of others. Threads of this nature will be locked either due to a lacking example set by the OP, or due to the poor quality of responses, even if the OP is high effort. We will also lock threads about "IGN's Top 25 Commodore 64 Games" if no in-depth discussion is going on about the list.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1185209

Posting because I have seen some wrestling discussion threads "favorite gif" of a similar variety.

oddjobs

Here's what Johnson was referring to:

http://pwinsider.com/article/99897/...e-and-what-this-means-for-wwe-beyond.html?p=1

Premiering on Wednesday 7/13 on the WWE Network at 9 PM will be the WWE Global Cruiserweight Series, planned as a ten week series that will follow 32 Cruiserweight competitors striving to prove they are the best Cruiserweight in the world. The tournament will be populated by 32 competitors from all over the world seeking not just the chance to perform and win but to do what every pro wrestler dreams of doing - getting themselves over in the eyes of WWE as well as making a name for themselves in front of the biggest audience possible.

Barrett was always injured, but it's not like they were doing piss-all with him when he wasn't. Won KOTR, promptly became a joke on par with the likes of Heath Slater and Damien Sandow.

Top Bottom