• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

miserable

DJhQbaC.gif

aFSUegX.gif

DMczaf

Lot of hate for Meltzer here.

no idea why.

Because he's not right 100% of the time about a company that's controlled by an 85 year old crazy man that rewrites a script multiple times that was originally written by 24 writers, 5 mins before it goes live.

What wresting Podcast do you listen to?

I listen to WrestingSoup, Solomonster, and Don Tony/Kevin Castle.

I remember hating DT&KC, though that was partially due to my home forum at the time getting subsumed into their "official" forum, then shut down.

Here's my list:
Attitude Era Podcast
How2Wrestling
The LAW (for Review a Raw/Wai and Bauer and Pollock, the actual LAW show is dogshite)
Videogamer UK's Wrestling Podcast
Brit Wres Roundtable
RBR Weekly Wrestling Talk
Answering the 10 Count
ICW Podcast
PROGcast
Art of Wrestling

I'm also subscribed to Stone Cold & Jericho's, but I delete 99% without listening.

Tom Nook

I remember hating DT&KC, though that was partially due to my home forum at the time getting subsumed into their "official" forum, then shut down.

Here's my list:
Attitude Era Podcast
How2Wrestling
The LAW (for Review a Raw/Wai and Bauer and Pollock, the actual LAW show is dogshite)
Videogamer UK's Wrestling Podcast
Brit Wres Roundtable
RBR Weekly Wrestling Talk
Answering the 10 Count
ICW Podcast
PROGcast
Art of Wrestling

I'm also subscribed to Stone Cold & Jericho's, but I delete 99% without listening.

Thanks, I'll check these out.

I forget mention Between The Ropes. I listen to it from time to time now but it's not same without Dickerman and Vito.

Mahonay

Banned
What wresting Podcast do you listen to?

I listen to WrestingSoup, Solomonster, and Don Tony/Kevin Castle.
The Lapsed Fan, Inside The Ropes, The LAW: Review-a-Wai, The Attitude Era Podast, The New Generation Project

Steve Austin podcast when he has a good guest on.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Been taking a break from LAW shows, and usually listen to the first half of Lapsed Fan before the show starts.

I always listen to The New Generation Project Podcast, easily my favorite.
Attitude Era is also good, and the genesis of NGP, but it also only has one episode left.

Colocho

Banned
So out of the five championships they have, only 3 will be contested at Fastlane (US, IC, Divas) and one of them is going on the pre show?

Mahonay

Banned
Been taking a break from LAW shows, and usually listen to the first half of Lapsed Fan before the show starts.

I always listen to The New Generation Project Podcast, easily my favorite.
Attitude Era is also good, and the genesis of NGP, but it also only has one episode left.
It's crazy how much better The New Generation Project has gotten since it started. It was hard to listen to those first few episodes as they found their comfort zone.

I told ya Big show would deliver on the podcast, dropping the bombs on the please retire crowd and shootin' all over the place, and we even got revelations that would leave a man legit shook and Show tears. It was like the complete package.
Seriously though I did very much enjoy the whole thing.

Almost as much as I enjoy Raw ending with Kane in 2016, having THE BIG GUY and THE BIG....SHOW along for the ride were the cherries on top.

Browny

Banned
Lots of love for the AE podcast - and rightly so. It'll be a sad day when they come to the end, hopefully they'll keep going with something else.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah the ending felt super out of place.

When they had that IC title match, I 100% knew that they were going to change the title. Which is a good thing, but I'm curious where that leaves Ambrose after he eats the pin at Fastlane.

Ambrose is winning at FastLane. Reigns is fighting the Undertaker.

Trust me I have a secret source

The interview with Big Show was right up there with the Vince and Triple H ones. The ones with Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels were turds.

Is it me or is Ambrose getting more and more sloppy in the ring? Also if they really want to play up the lunatic fringe thing I think they need to go full throttle and do something crazy. Shave his head or something. He's too "playful" for it to work right now.

Austin needs to have Kane as the next guest for the podcast
Him or Taker, I'd love to hear them talk about their gimmicks in particular.

Is it me or is Ambrose getting more and more sloppy in the ring? Also if they really want to play up the lunatic fringe thing I think they need to go full throttle and do something crazy. Shave his head or something. He's too "playful" for it to work right now.

I did notice that a lot of his moves appear to have the impact of a thrown teddy bear during the five way match.

Bandini

Watched Rocky III last night for the first time in forever.

Thunderlips working Rocky into a shoot with a worked shoot was pretty impressive.

Top Bottom