• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Son Of D

Didn't even watch the main event because fuck a Big Show vs Strowman match

DJhQbaC.gif

Fucking hell Ryback... Kudos to Harper for fixing that spot.

Think I'll go watch the Stone Cold podcast with Big Show. Sounds like that was a good one.

Rewatching all those RAWs it's funny to see WWE change its in ring style in late 99-2000, which we see today but even more gutted. Compare the matches from the early 90's -the 2000s and its crazy how much they changed the style.

jmdajr

Rewatching all those RAWs it's funny to see WWE change its in ring style in late 99-2000, which we see today but even more gutted. Compare the matches from the early 90's -the 2000s and its crazy how much they changed the style.

You think match quality is worse? or better?

For sure Attitude era didn't really have good wrestling.

You think match quality is worse? or better?

For sure Attitude era didn't really have good wrestling.

Much worse. The actual wrestlers told a better story, better psychology, more charisma etc

It's all the little details too that I miss. Taunting opponents, pandering to the crowd and generating heat with the audiance. That's all missing these days

jmdajr

Much worse. The actual wrestlers told a better story, better psychology, more charisma etc

It's all the little details too that I miss. Taunting opponents, pandering to the crowd and generating heat with the audiance. That's all missing these days

I get where you are coming from.

Brinbe

Just read the results and holy fucking shit, that last segment. I read the words Strowman and Big Show and thought, who in the fuck thought anyone would want to watch this?

Jesus fuck, they opened with what sounded like an incredible match. Close with that.

Haper should be the leader of wyatt family, not that jobber bray.

Someone, I forget where, brought up how Bray losing so much is in line with a good, classic heel. Unfortunately the E doesn't have jobbers anymore and there's a ton of 50-50 booking so it looks like his losses are for nothing. That said, guys like Rude and Perfect lost a lot too but were fantastic heels.

shanafan

Vince Retiring? Transfers powers to HHH?

I wouldn't mind this at all.

Just read the results and holy fucking shit, that last segment. I read the words Strowman and Big Show and thought, who in the fuck thought anyone would want to watch this?

Jesus fuck, they opened with what sounded like an incredible match. Close with that.

I actually wanted to see Show vs Strowman, and see how far that match could go. It ended too soon.

Hex

Banned
What happened to flammableD? Some weird euro wrestling gif?

SOmething gaming side judging from last posts.

As far as on topic, I really wish that Rowan and Harper would turn on Wyatt and just leave him laying and go on to do tag work again.
They are held back by this whole Wyatt family anchor.

Kaladin

Soooo about that Big Show podcast.

Was he straight shootin'?

I actually love how he laughs off the please retire chants. He seems like a good guy to work with.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wow, I love how we get shit for the stuff we post in here but all the masturbation replies in the DOA thread are a-ok.

Top Bottom