• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

It's time!!!

Taunt.gif

Yousefb

WrassleGaF! My brother and I are looking into going to Wrestlemania this year and there's quite a few seats left. My question is, does anyone know if they'll have those poles around the ring this year like some of the previous Wrestlemanias have had? Trying to figure out a good location to sit. Thanks!

LycanXIII

WrassleGaF! My brother and I are looking into going to Wrestlemania this year and there's quite a few seats left. My question is, does anyone know if they'll have those poles around the ring this year like some of the previous Wrestlemanias have had? Trying to figure out a good location to sit. Thanks!

It's in the AT&T Stadium, which has a retractable roof, so it hopefully won't.

Fox318

Undertaker News:

Someone not a roster? Everyone start guessing.

Not on the main roster or on the roster at all?

If its not on the roster

Kurt Angle
HBK rematch?
Maybe Austin has been secretly training?
Dave Batista?

Main Roster:

Finn Bálor with the Bálor Club
Samoa Joe could be a great match
Baron Corbin as Biker Taker
William Regal might be able to work 1 more match.

I can't see them grabbing some unknown from NXT or somebody who has never worked in a WWE ring (outside of Sting) and giving them the Taker match.
Undertaker vs Rock

Has that ever been done at the height of their popularity?

Rock is filming over 3 movies, promoting a pixar film, and filming a HBO TV series.

He ain't working unless he actually clears his schedule up.

Undertaker News:

Someone not a roster? Everyone start guessing.
Taker vs New Jack

Most retired stars become more jacked after they leave wrestling. Much less traveling, able to eat much cleaner, more time to workout, better sleep schedule and
no drug testing.
The last one doesn't apply to AJ though most likely.
most people I know always would think wrestlers would be in the best shape during wrestling but explaining to them how difficult it is to maintain that awesome body or gain it is hard when you're always on the road.

Undertaker vs Rock

Has that ever been done at the height of their popularity?
Give it to me!

KoTR Taker took rock to the learning tree. In 99.

Interesting finacal note from the observer. For all the hullabaloo about record revenue. They could not cover their dividend payment and had to dip into the cah reserves. Meaning they technically lost money

The profit margin couldn’t cover the dividend payout for the year of $36,334,408, so the company’s actual cash on its balance sheets decreased from $115,413,000 at the end of 2014 to $102,476,000 at the end of 2015.

Kaladin

Rock is filming over 3 movies, promoting a pixar film, and filming a HBO TV series.

He's already said he would be there. He hasn't said anything about what he will be doing which leaves it open for a match.

Interesting finacal note from the observer. For all the hullabaloo about record revenue. They could not cover their dividend payment and had to dip into the cah reserves. Meaning they technically lost money
They refuse to cut the dividend. I think they are trying to keep the stock holders happy especially after the crappy tv deal.

Fox318

He's already said he would be there. He hasn't said anything about what he will be doing which leaves it open for a match.

Last time he wrestled John Cena tore every muscle off of the rock's bone and it delayed Hercules production.

most he will do is ref and what I expect is that he will cut a promo like last year that is used to promote his next movie or Seven Bucks Productions.

rrc1594

Not on the main roster or on the roster at all?

If its not on the roster

Kurt Angle
HBK rematch?
Maybe Austin has been secretly training?
Dave Batista?

Main Roster:

Finn Bálor with the Bálor Club
Samoa Joe could be a great match
Baron Corbin as Biker Taker
William Regal might be able to work 1 more match.

I can't see them grabbing some unknown from NXT or somebody who has never worked in a WWE ring (outside of Sting) and giving them the Taker match.

I want this now....

Top Bottom