• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Taker carried Bray last year.

He could work with Angle.

Angle had a tumor in his neck for a year and didn't get surgery on it until it pressed on a nerve

Nobody's arguing he can't wrestle, it's more that he shouldn't

Also that he wouldn't pass a legit physical to

Everyone is so mean to Michael Cole. Lol

Must be a running gag

Jon-Heidenreich-Michael-Cole-GIF.gif

Bizazedo

So far my personal favorite moment for NXT in Philly was the crowd singing for Bailey.

"Oh Bailey you....
Got what I need
You say she's just a friend
You say she's just a friend
Oh Bailey you....
"

Thorakai

Sometimes The Miz shows levels of brilliance. The everyone remembers it's The Miz.

The Miz was great when he came back as a heel from filming The Marine. Then that doof Sandow ruined it for him when the stunt double joke was milked months after it stopped being entertaining.

v0yce

KO commentary. Sasha v Tamina with solid storytelling for the Fastlane tag match. Dusta Rhymes.

Smackdown is so much better than Raw.

somedevil

Someone on Reddit found this but this is crazy.

If you go to google translate and put in Sami Zayn and translate it to arabic. Then you put the arabic translation and translate it back to english you get el generico.

Mind blown.

Heroman

Banned

If you go to google translate and put in Sami Zayn and translate it to arabic. Then you put the arabic translation and translate it back to english you get el generico.

Mind blown.
Why would his name be a that? Isn't El generico helping orphans in Mexico?

Mind blown.

yep. just tried it.

it's really awesome that a syrian-muslim is so prominent (and liked) in WWE right now btw. no stereotypes applied to him either. i really hope vince doesn't catch wind and dumps a terrorist gimmick on the dude.

Tagyhag

yep. just tried it.

it's really awesome that a syrian-muslim is so prominent (and liked) in WWE right now btw. no stereotypes applied to him either. i really hope vince doesn't catch wind and dumps a terrorist gimmick on the dude.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Vince would have done something had Sami looked like Muhammad Hassan.

Jamie OD

Mind blown.

That's not an accurate translation. Sometimes translating a wrestler's name with Google will give you either his real name or another gimmick name instead. Also happens vice versa. It has to do with Google's search algorithms where certain phrases and names are strongly associated with the person in question.

Pikma

Banned
I want to believe Ambrose is the one winning the triple threat but at the same time I don't want to, even if it makes all the sense in the world, because if I do and fucking Reigns ends up winning I'll just end up extra pissed off.

I want to believe Ambrose is the one winning the triple threat but at the same time I don't want to, even if it makes all the sense in the world, because if I do and fucking Reigns ends up winning I'll just end up extra pissed off.
It's going to be a screwy ending. What the hell happened between the Wyatts and Brock? They drop that completely? I'm sure they'll interfere but then there's also the anyone but Roman stuff. I don't know what to expect but I don't see why Roman deserves to headline Wrestlemania back to back when ambrose is getting a better reaction everywhere.

Top Bottom