• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm not suggesting it's impossible, but let's not forget what happened the last time Goldberg was wrestling his "last match ever."

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
All I'm saying is that let's just say I'm skeptical of the report when Bill Goldberg walking through those doors is the actual most likely answer. Skepticism is healthy.

Menome

If they do have Goldberg; bring back Gillberg for a 10-second squash match then have Goldberg's entrance music hit.

EDIT: IT'S A NEW PAGE, YES IT IS.

6f9VZH4.jpg

Did you give me Taylor Swift recommendations, Persnickety? I made a formal request.

No, sorry I forgot as I haven't listened to 1989 in full in a while. New Romantics is probably the best thing on it and in her war crate in general, Wildest Dreams would be next, then maybe Style is a nice synthy number. I wasn't too hot on Out of the Woods at first but since it's been getting more radio play I'm starting to come around on it as a single but it's maybe misplaced on the album. I think Blank Space is lyrically significant as with a single song she managed to disarm a lot of the weird sexist commentaries about her and reshape the dialogue to focus less on her personal life and more on her music.

If I can remember anything else I'll let you know.

Kaladin

#ShootThursday

I've always wanted to like Taylor Swift but until 1989 she occupied that realm of pop country that seemed so contrived. The only song I liked from her then was Mean. I enjoy a lot of 1989 though and it feels more like a natural fit to her talents.

BFIB

Rewatching some of these old Raw's on the Network from '96, was HBK on a constant high? Dude looks coked out as fuck.

jmdajr

#ShootThursday

I've always wanted to like Taylor Swift but until 1989 she occupied that realm of pop country that seemed so contrived. The only song I liked from her then was Mean. I enjoy a lot of 1989 though and it feels more like a natural fit to her talents.

It's good Pop music.

Zach

No, sorry I forgot as I haven't listened to 1989 in full in a while. New Romantics is probably the best thing on it and in her war crate in general, Wildest Dreams would be next, then maybe Style is a nice synthy number. I wasn't too hot on Out of the Woods at first but since it's been getting more radio play I'm starting to come around on it as a single but it's maybe misplaced on the album. I think Blank Space is lyrically significant as with a single song she managed to disarm a lot of the weird sexist commentaries about her and reshape the dialogue to focus less on her personal life and more on her music.

If I can remember anything else I'll let you know.

Thanks. You don't have to limit suggestions to 1989. I'm down with giving earlier stuff a spin.

Zach

#ShootThursday

Speaking of pop country, I stumbled upon Pageant Material by Kacey Musgraves a month or so back and I like it a lot. It's a bit uneven, but still really good.

Just saying. >_>

Caderfix

Just watched Pentagon vs Prince Puma, and I loved every second of it, Cage vs Joey Ryan was great too.

Lucha Underground is awesome, except for the occasions when the performer (s) fall behind the choreography making things look bad (Drago's matches always have something like that). Sometimes it's to choreographed for it's own good.

They need a couple of extra stiff dudes and to slow down the not so reliable high flyers a bit, leaving the blazing fast stuff to Puma, Angelico, Fenix, Jack Evans, etc.

MG310

Seems like they changed up the NXT lineups from the few people they advertised. Nia Jax was advertised but is on the Florida show tonight.

No American Alpha unfortunately

Looking around Twitter so far it's..

Balor
Enzo/Cass/Carmella
Blake/Murphy/Alexa
Bayley
Peyton Royce
Eva Marie
Apollo Crews
Asuka
Vaudevillains
Baron Corbin

Angry Grimace

lol listening to the Stone Cold/Big Show podcast and these dudes are in full-on carny mode from the first second
KuGsj.gif

Fox318

I don't think there ever was a wrestler that could get the crowd to like him as a face and hate him as a heel as much as Eddie.

Nekofrog

Banned
I don't think there ever was a wrestler that could get the crowd to like him as a face and hate him as a heel as much as Eddie.

Jericho pretty much did it all on his own with no help from anybody in wcw.

What a disappointment his first year had been in the wwf so far in my attitude era rewatch. Dude came in red hot against the rock and immediately gets stuck hassling Scamrock.

Top Bottom