• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

lol listening to the Stone Cold/Big Show podcast and these dudes are in full-on carny mode from the first second
KuGsj.gif

Good carney or bad carney

Random wrestling rant of the day....how the he'll is Demolition not in the WWE hall of fame? Those guys were huge in the 1980's and both members are still alive. One of the biggest omissions IMO.

Zach

Random wrestling rant of the day....how the he'll is Demolition not in the WWE hall of fame? Those guys were huge in the 1980's and both members are still alive. One of the biggest omissions IMO.

They weren't very good.

Not that that keeps anyone out of the WWE Hall of Fame.

Striker

They weren't very good.

Not that that keeps anyone out of the WWE Hall of Fame.
I loved them (Ax and Smash, at least).

Basically scrapped out when The Road Warriors came in, which was unfortunate. Then they had no idea really how to use LOD.

The more i think about it it has to be austin v taker with the rock the special guest ref or him and austin switch.Them are the only ones ill accept for takers retirement.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
100%

At WM, Triple vs Brock vs Roman vs Ambrose in a Fatal 4 way.

You can't blow your load like that because you have to fill the card out.

Basically Ambrose winning is the only one that makes sense. That doesn't mean Roman won't win. But I think Ambrose wins because absurdly illogical booking going into Mania sounds sketchy to me.

I've been wondering a bit if they'd consider a Roman v. Lesnar rematch on the undercard. If you want a series of big matches for the biggest mania of all time, I'd say Undertaker vs. Mystery Guy, Reigns v. Lesnar, and Ambrose v. HHH is a pretty big top of the card and all matches I think even the smarkiest of smarks would pay attention to.

All I'm saying is that:

New Day v. Enzo and Cass
AJ Styles v. Kevin Owens
Becky v. Sasha v. Charlotte
Undertaker v. Mystery Returning Guy
Reigns v. Lesnar
Ambrose v. HHH

would be a pretty sick card regardless of what kind of horseshit you throw the League of Evil Foreigners into under that.

Colocho

Banned

Basically Ambrose winning is the only one that makes sense. That doesn't mean Roman won't win. But I think Ambrose wins because absurdly illogical booking going into Mania sounds sketchy to me.

I've been wondering a bit if they'd consider a Roman v. Lesnar rematch on the undercard. If you want a series of big matches for the biggest mania of all time, I'd say Undertaker vs. Mystery Guy, Reigns v. Lesnar, and Ambrose v. HHH is a pretty big top of the card and all matches I think even the smarkiest of smarks would pay attention to.

All I'm saying is that:

New Day v. Enzo and Cass
AJ Styles v. Kevin Owens
Reigns v. Lesnar
Ambrose v. HHH

would be a pretty sick card regardless of what kind of horseshit you throw the League of Evil Foreigners into under that.

This is a card I would be very much interested in and it makes a lot more sense than whatever they're gonna do, cause Roman ain't walking out of WM32 without the gold around his waist.

TheFuzz

All I'm saying is that:

New Day v. Enzo and Cass
AJ Styles v. Kevin Owens
Reigns v. Lesnar
Ambrose v. HHH

I've been saying since the RR: it's Ambrose v Triple H. The ending and subsequent booking is building him. Triple H wants to build the future and putting Ambrose over puts the entire shield into the upper card going forward. Reigns will beat Lesnar and look just as good. The Reigns gamble is too big this year.

So random thought about who could be facing Undertaker, has anyone bought up Kurt Angle?

Dude is no longer signed with TNA and while I don't think WWE would want him as a full timer, as someone who could come in and have an amazing match with Taker, he's easily up there.

somedevil

Owens is great on commentary. Saying Cole's commentary on Monday made mauro ranallo sick.

This thing with Cole has to go somewhere right?

Laws00

Also everytime it seems that someone gets thrown they head to announce table particularly toward or at Michael Cole

Top Bottom