• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

jmdajr

glasses are fucking expensive
5yOyE.gif

insurance?

Hell in some ways contacts are cheaper.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Prediction Time!

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose - for the Main Event of WM 32.
Prediction: Dean Ambrose wins - as Bray Wyatt interferes and costs both Reigns and Lesnar the match. Buildup towards Wyatt Family vs Reigns and Lesnar (4v2 handicap match).

AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho
Prediction: AJ wins, Jericho turns heel.

Kevin Owens vs Dolph Ziggler
Prediction: Owens wins, next night on RAW, Sami Zayn appears to challenge for the IC title at WM

Wyatts vs Giants
Prediction: Wyatts win 3-0

Charlotte vs Brie
Prediction: Charlotte wins - set up Sasha vs Charlotte at WM

Sasha & Becky vs Team BAD
Prediction: Sasha & Becky win - next night on RAW, match between the winners for match at WM

Peep Show: The introduction of HOW YOU DOIN as the challengers for WM.

Kaladin

Prediction Time!

Prediction: Dean Ambrose wins - as Bray Wyatt interferes and costs both Reigns and Lesnar the match. Buildup towards Wyatt Family vs Reigns and Lesnar (4v2 handicap match).

Prediction: Owens wins, next night on RAW, Sami Zayn appears to challenge for the IC title at WM

Wyatts vs Giants

Charlotte vs Brie

Prediction: Sasha & Becky win - next night on RAW, match between the winners for match at WM

This is all well and good except I hope they don't waste Brock Lesnar in a tag match at Mania.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lesnar v. Reigns v. Ambrose = Ambrose wins in a swerve. I would not be surprised at all if this ends semi-clean to set up a Reigns v. Lesnar rematch angle that's not for the title.

AJ Styles v. Jericho = Styles needs the win and Jericho gains nothing. The only way I see Jericho winning is if he straight up turns heel and cheats to set set up a WrestleMania payback moment.

Owens v. Ziggles = Owens wins easy, moves on to either Styles or Zayn (the rumor mill is talking about Zayn quite a bit now)

Wyatt Family v. Random Team of Large People = Wyatts. They win when they fight people who are on the same place in the card all the time.

Charlotte v. Brie = Brie will tease a win, but Charlotte will win and Brie leaves the company

Sasha/Becky v. Tamina/Naomi = Sasha and Becks win, Sasha turns on Becky immediately.

Peep Show: This is the Enzo and Cass moment we all wanted and they were smart to wait for a smarky ass crowd that knows the chant.

Pikma

Banned
Prediction Time!

Wyatts vs Giants

Charlotte vs Brie

I know the build up for Sami's match at Takeover Dallas will be very basic (and it doesn't even need more!) but I doubt he'll be in two feuds at the same time.

Hey cool, my insurance won't pay for the nice, effective medicine I need and wants me to take three separate cheaper things instead. Awesome.

AND I'm missing Fastland for my wife's cousin's wedding. :/

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
This is all well and good except I hope they don't waste Brock Lesnar in a tag match at Mania.

I think the key is whether Cena will be ready for 'Taker somehow, or whether Cena will be ready for WM in general. I think they have both Reigns and Lesnar sort of in flux while they figure out Cena's status. You could also do heel Reigns vs face Lesnar, or Reigns vs Cena and Lesnar vs Wyatt if they already have enacted Plan B for 'Taker.

The reason I like the tag match is that it sets up a storyline where once Lesnar leaves post WM, Heyman becomes Reigns' mouthpiece. Even later sets up a potential Reigns vs Lesnar match at WM 33 over Heyman.

I know the build up for Sami's match at Takeover Dallas will be very basic (and it doesn't even need more!) but I doubt he'll be in two feuds at the same time.

Sami's at NXT Dallas? Hrm, yeah, they won't do both then. Then I'll say AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens for the IC Title in a triple threat.

BFIB

Hey cool, my insurance won't pay for the nice, effective medicine I need and wants me to take three separate cheaper things instead. Awesome.

Open bar, and medication? Gonna be Scott Hall on Sunday.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Super Cena is fine and all, but recovering from rotator cuff surgery in 4 months is basically impossible. Dude is not gonna be at mania.

Zach

We're talking crappy American healthcare in here?!

My son is having a CT scan on the ol' sinuses and they said it'd cost $1,200 ($1,000 deductible + 20% of the remaining $1,000). Seems stupid expensive! Haggled pre-arrival down to $950. After the actual CT scan I plan on rolling up into billing with $700 cash and offering it for a one-time payment cash discount. We'll see how it goes!

:(

Sephzilla

Why don't you just watch Fastlane on your smart phone or tablet while at the wedding through the WWE Network for 9.99?

Aiii

So not worth it
I can't even imagine how weird it must be to go to a hospital and then get a bill for over a thousand bucks for getting healthy.

I mean, sure, I pay a monthly fee of just over a 100 Euro, but that seems a small price to pay than being confronted with a ton of costs if I happen to fall down some stairs some day or get cancer or something.

America, you weird.

Fox318

the new WWE seems like they are trying to take away all the traffic that whatculture and bleacher report get for WWE articles.

Zach

I can't even imagine how weird it must be to go to a hospital and then get a bill for over a thousand bucks for getting healthy.

I mean, sure, I pay a monthly fee of just over a 100 Euro, but that seems a small price to pay than being confronted with a ton of costs if I happen to fall down some stairs some day or get cancer or something.

America, you weird.
Oh, I'm still paying plenty in monthly premiums...

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh, I'm still paying plenty in monthly premiums...

Really, wow. This is why our government dictates what has to be covered, no questions asked, by basic health insurance. Companies aren't allowed to deny anyone that wants to insure themselves with them. All they can offer is extra coverage or more "own risk" for lower monthly costs for people that are so inclined (/don't have regular medical costs).

Angry Grimace

How to make the League of Nations not shit at WrestleMania (seriously - these are all higher guys on the card and exactly one of them is working Fastlane):

1) Turn Rusev face
2) Make Rusev fight the people in the LON
3) Profit

Basically, just turn Rusev face. Dude actually has a lot of charisma on the mic, but it's kind of wasted when you have this obviously goofy big Zangief dude trying to be a monster badass.

Anth0ny

the new WWE seems like they are trying to take away all the traffic that whatculture and bleacher report get for WWE articles.

and with the way they reported on the New Japan talent coming over, it seems like they're going after the sheetz as well.

Only a matter of time before we see "The 10 Biggest SHOOTS in Sports Entertainment History! #3 Will STUN You!"

Zach

Really, wow. This is why our government dictates what has to be covered, no questions asked, by basic health insurance. Companies aren't allowed to deny anyone that wants to insure themselves with them. All they can offer is extra coverage or more "own risk" for lower monthly costs for people that are so inclined (/don't have regular medical costs).

Shut up. ;_;

I never heard of this. Neat.

Yeah, I'm surprised that I don't remember hearing about this fabled PPV, The Big Baaang.

So, this obviously brings us to... WWE PRESENTS WCW THE BIG BANG 2016! Who would it be? Who's alive? Make a card, someone. >_>

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cool things about WCW 2001:

They let basically everyone they had developmental deals with on TV.
They were building the entire company around Scott Steiner killing off the rest of the roster one by one.

and...that's about it.

Sephzilla

Actually, fuck it, I want Lesnar to win. Gimme HHH vs Lesnar for the title at Mania. Let Lesnar just maul Hunter and then start God King Lesnar reign 2.0. Heyman's promo for it would be epic.

raw_1026_photo_124-1409164833.jpg

"My client, Barrrrrack Lesnar, does not need fancy Hollywood inspired introductions in order to carry relevance going into WrestleMania. My client's relevance going into WrestleMania was set in stone for all eternity the moment he became the ONE in twenty-one and one when he did the impossible and ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak, something you couldn't do in three attempts Hunter. So Hunter, bring your fancy introductions, your NXT superstars, and your wealthy in-laws. Because all of that will not matter because nothing will stop my client from walking out of WrestleMania the new reigning defending undisputed WWE World Heavyweight Champion"

Shut up. ;_;

Yeah, I'm surprised that I don't remember hearing about this fabled PPV, The Big Baaang.

So, this obviously brings us to... WWE PRESENTS WCW THE BIG BANG 2016! Who would it be? Who's alive? Make a card, someone. >_>
I guess that's why they're bring Goldberg back. Hogan will be on the show as well(T hat will be the main event) . Rey Rey v. Psychosis in an Eddie Guerrero tribute match.

Jericho v. DDP

Nash and Hall v. Harlem Heat

Bischof v Vince

Angry Grimace

I can't see the future Cena EVER having a heel turn.

Unless they go for an anti-hero ultimate redemption angle.

Why do we need Roman to be the ultra never turns heel guy when they've got Zayn and Bayley as the two people who can never possibly work heel

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Because there's no way the current management would ever allow Zayn or Bayley to be the face of the company.

That's not remotely true - they're already the face of NXT (Zayn returning from injury) - and said management is also powerful in WWE.

Tagyhag

That's not remotely true - they're already the face of NXT (Zayn returning from injury) - and said management is also powerful in WWE.

Yeah but NXT is a lot less mainstream. I'd like to believe the WWE audience would be open to a non-male face of the company but I'm not so sure. Not to mention that Sami doesn't have "the look".

Top Bottom