• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

orioto

Good Art™
http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/20/dave-bautista-manny-pacquiao-idiot-gay/

Batista staying great and perfect. <3 Boy, that "fans turning on him and costing him a world title run" thing couldn't have worked out any better if it were attempted a hundred times.

Concussed twice, including once when he finally got a world title reign

Ha exactly, i remember that, when Hardy barely killed him with a chair shot in the back of the head. Is that Anderson being injury prone ? Or Hardy being a piece of shit unsafe worker (ask Mercury).

Ha exactly, i remember that, when Hardy barely killed him with a chair shot in the back of the head. Is that Anderson being injury prone ? Or Hardy being a piece of shit unsafe worker (ask Mercury).

It's his fifth concussion either way.

It's like how Barrett technically broke his shoulder when Swagger slammed him against the barricade. Injury prone or Shit Swagger: Either way it was one of four straight years he spent with a major injury

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Threw the thread up. Tried to include the major storylines since so many people don't watch Raw.

t2QrUXz.jpg

what

Laws00

I saw this going around on facebook but I dont think any of you guys participated but

Pick 5 PPVs for the entire year. the rest are gone forever

12742405_1015852105119905_7732519531649656823_n.jpg

iMax

I saw this going around on facebook but I dont think any of you guys participated but

Well this is easy.

Royal Rumble
WrestleMania
SummerSlam
Money In The Bank
Battlegrou—just kidding... TLC.

Bubba T

Big 4 and King of the Ring

Relegate MITB back to a Wrestlemania match and make KOTR about building stars and not that ridiculous "King" gimmick that has only worked for one wrestler (Booker T) since they made that a thing.

Striker

Pick 5 PPVs for the entire year. the rest are gone forever]
Pick four: Rumble, Mania, SummerSlam, and Survivor Series. Add back in KotR in June, Halloween Havoc in October, and Bash at the Beach in July.

dream

everyone is saying keep Survivor Series without giving a reason for it. Other than tradition, why would you want to keep such a nothing PPV?

Zach

Jan - Rumble
Mar - WrassleMania
Aug - SummerSlam
Oct - Halloween Havoc
Dec - Starrcade

April through June will be the offseason in Fantasy Land. Or NXT event season.

Barrage

Royal Rumble
WM
Summerslam
Halloween Havoc
Survivor Series

If its 6? Add Great American Bash.

Ryback would work a better mania main event than Roman.

Source???

God imagine how annoying that would get, saying "Source???" ever, let alone frequently.

But no, seriously, Ryback's shit. That's the real Secret you can read from that book: Ryback's shit. Just saved you whatever the price of that crock he loves costs on Amazon

Top Bottom