• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Oersted

CWHGIlbUkAAznFr.png:large

Not a unicorn but does a giraffe suffice

Pikma

Banned
They lack a purpose. I just don't get the appeal of Bayley overall I guess. And in an ironic sort-of way, her tagline of "I'm a hugger" is quite fitting for the PG era.

And then you have Finn Balor, who also has a demon persona, wearing this "I'm a hugger" shirt and the arm flair that Bayley does. I guess next stop is Kane coming out with a New Day unicorn on his head, parading around. It doesn't need to happen in both situations.

Trust me, I like fun.. but this isn't fun, lol.
Oh it is fun, just look at them, or at everyone watching it live.

Guzim

I went to see the Harlem Globetrotters on Friday. At one point, a Harlem Globetrotter put a member of the World All-Stars in the Figure Four, and when the player from World All-Stars tapped, John Cena's music played.

DMczaf

I went to see the Harlem Globetrotters on Friday. At one point, a Harlem Globetrotter put a member of the World All-Stars in the Figure Four, and when the player from World All-Stars tapped, John Cena's music played.

Pretty sure that was a work.

Fox318

For as bad as cole is he isn't the problem.

Its Vince, Dunn, Hayes, and the 7 other people screaming at Cole to plug the brand over calling a match.

JavyOO7

LU Season 2 episode 1 was tremendous, finally got around to seeing it on XfinityTV.

Fun stories, fun matches, and the ending of the episode after the final match was pretty great. People really like Pentagon Jr.

Hopefully season 1 makes its way to the iTunes store soon.

justjim89

I wish they would've said at least one thing about the Wyatts during all this build. The fact that they haven't cements the obvious interference. Do they not think people see this coming?

Also, I'm trying to quell any hope of an Ambrose victory, because I know it's not happening. But WWE has done an adequate job of making it believable.

Top Bottom