• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Raw64life

Has to be Naito winning the NJ Cup. No one else really makes any sense. The lineup puts in perspective how big the recent roster exodus has hurt their depth.

Ibushi pulled a Bryan.

Good for him

CbycF3LUAAAzQJC.jpg

Tagyhag

Like someone in the Off-topic thread said, at least we have Takeover coming. That's going to be the best PPV since Brooklyn.

Ibushi actually left New Japan?

wow. they're so fucked...

That sucks, he would have been main card mainstay for years to come. His health obviously comes first though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nakamura in the WWE (main roster not nxt) is going to be so fucking depressing

Zach

I watched most of the PPV matches tonight. Took two hours including the preshow. Lots of fast-forwarding filler. It was okay. About what I expected.

That being said, I am gah dang thrilled to be going to the NXT show in Dallas and not Mania. I think watching Mania on my couch will be just fine.

DMczaf

They are really making a big deal out of Nakamura's signing.

Hopefully that means they actually have plans to use him.... :\

E&C show was better than the PPV, and now we also get the bonus of the Ambrose fans being completely silent

Where are all the people swearing he was winning? Wheredyago

Kind of a weird question, but uhh...is Charlotte bad? I feel like she is. I dislike watching her wrestle, but I don't want to accept it because she's Flair's daughter. She should be great.

Honestly, I think Nikki is better. That sounds crazy to say.

Top Bottom