• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Bubba T

Kind of a weird question, but uhh...is Charlotte bad? I feel like she is. I dislike watching her wrestle, but I don't want to accept it because she's Flair's daughter. She should be great.

Honestly, I think Nikki is better. That sounds crazy to say.

She's not a terrible wrestler, she just didn't inherit the charisma gene from her father.

Tagyhag

Kind of a weird question, but uhh...is Charlotte bad? I feel like she is. I dislike watching her wrestle, but I don't want to accept it because she's Flair's daughter. She should be great.

She's ok. She just gets outshined by some of the other more talented divas.

If she wasn't a Flair, she'd be Alicia Fox tier.

PleasantEminentAmericanindianhorse.gif

Like most of the NXT girls, Charlotte's a lot better when she has weeks to go over her matches with agents in the ring.

She's the worst of the four (her, Becky, Sasha, Bayley)

thefro

His English is 10x better than Itami's. Should bode well for him.

Yeah, he'll be fine there. Also looks a bit taller than I thought.

I marked for him meeting Asuka. Seems like they've got some UK footage of him they can use to hype him up before Takeover (although I'm sure they'll show this whole promo on NXT in a few weeks).

She's the worst of the four (her, Becky, Sasha, Bayley)

To be fair to Charlotte, she's got a lot less experience than the other three. And she has more charisma than David Flair did for sure.

Ithil

Yeah, he'll be fine there. Also looks a bit taller than I thought.

I marked for him meeting Asuka. Seems like they've got some UK footage of him they can use to hype him up before Takeover (although I'm sure they'll show this whole promo on NXT in a few weeks).

To be fair to Charlotte, she's got a lot less experience than the other three. And she has more charisma than David Flair did for sure.

Nakamura is 6'1 or 6'2, height was never gonna be a big deal.

Oersted

Roman beats down Haitch. Haitch has no chance. Crowd grows desperate, as they see Roman winning.

Cue the gong.

Taker appears from underneath the ring, tombstones Roman.

"Rest in peace!" , says the echooing voice of Taker trough the speakers.

Imagine the pop.

jonjonaug

Roman beats down Haitch. Haitch has no chance. Crowd grows desperate, as they see Roman winning.

Cue the gong.

Taker appears from underneath the ring, tombstones Roman.

"Rest in peace!" , says the echooing voice of Taker trough the speakers.

Imagine the pop.

That's fucking stupid but you might as well just burn it all down at this point.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Vince is probably giving the trophy to himself. Maybe DX will re-reunite and give him the business for a year or two.

Raw tomorrow is going to be big.

The boos will be, yes

It feels so good. Honestly. They're finally going to be able to go through with their dumb plan, and we're finally going to see the aftermath. Kick back and relax, don't fight it, just enjoy everything that's going to come

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The boos will be, yes

It feels so good. Honestly. They're finally going to be able to go through with their dumb plan, and we're finally going to see the aftermath. Kick back and relax, don't fight it, just enjoy everything that's going to come

The problem isn't that its too hard to accept Roman winning, its that this is the same thing that they did last year, the only difference is that the last 90 seconds are probably different.

The boos will be, yes

They will just lower the crowd mics like tonight. There will be a return on the show tomorrow night.

The boos will be, yes

I'm sure indeed, Vince McMahon will enjoy the millions of dollars in Network revenue, gate receipts from Jerryworld, and the millions in merch he'll receive from the weekend.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Do you have proof about crowd mic volume levels?

I don't have concrete proof but it wouldn't surprise me. He was booed pretty badly during the promo earlier and the crowd cheered quite loudly for Brock and Dean while he got...kind of a quiet intro.

Boos are better than apathy though.

Kaladin

Unpopular Opinion:

The Edge And Christian show was just dry. Their humor is kind of one note and that doesn't carry a 30 minute variety sketch comedy show. If anything was funny, it was because other people made it funny.

Just listen. I got about as much proof as anyone saying that a wrestler is getting a cheer or boo or a crowd chant.

I heard cheers and boos. But that's not what I was inquiring. I was asking if you had proof about this ridiculous claim about crowd mics, and you didn't have an answer for me. And that tells me all I need to know.

Top Bottom