• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some say that Vince is Tsundere for that podcast and any mention of it.

O0Pkmz3.gif

Sure. A lot of people just channel negative energy in here though. Not that I believe in that shit, because the soul is in the software and god is within machines, but there's a difference between posting like you mentioned, vs, well, hate-watching.

It sounds condescending but when you say "Oh you didn't like this because of X and Y? Well you should try this other thing because X and Y are COMPLETELY different and you'd find something you like" and get a "No" then you wonder...are they actually hate-watching WWE? Or do they love it, and also love feeling ignored by the product they actually lowkey enjoy?

I don't really watch anything from wwe nowadays and catch the alternatives when I can. But

• I'm usually busy
  • The alternatives aren't really discussed
  • This thread really isn't good for my state of mind these days

Stop bullying the big guy.
Tell ya what, if Barrett ever heals up any time soon we'll have him in a return match with Ryback, if he survives it uninjured then that should provide satisfactory evidence that Ryback is safe enough.

Mahonay

Banned
It's mind blowing how they have the most talented roster they've ever had and continue concentrating on the same couple of people. I like to think things will change the raw after mania but I'm ready for another year of disappointment story wise.
This is what upsets me most. They have insanely good workers on their roster, then choose to use them in the worst ways possible.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't really watch anything from wwe nowadays and catch the alternatives when I can. But

• I'm usually busy
  • The alternatives aren't really discussed
  • This thread really isn't good for my state of mind these days

I completely understand.

AEROSTAR IS A TIME TRAVELER. LU is doing it better than CHIKARA ever did. God dammit people, Lucha Underground is so good!

BIG RYCK WAS KILLED OFF

Gurrry

so if this award tonight isnt a work, i think its going to DB.

however, it seems like its work to get some heat on someone... so probably HHH or Vince himself?

Jericho kicking out of the Styles Clash seems useless given he gave up 2 minutes later. Didn't like that at all.
My guess is to see what he's willing to put up with and play ball. They had him call every other place he's been the minor leagues in that social media lounge section and then have someone kick out of his finish.

Caderfix

Stop bullying the big guy.
Tell ya what, if Barrett ever heals up any time soon we'll have him in a return match with Ryback, if he survives it uninjured then that should provide satisfactory evidence that Ryback is safe enough.

Haha poor Barrett.

He'll walk away from WWE, so we unfortunately won't be able to see such dream match.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Sunny is right. Raw sucks eggs right now, but Lucha Underground is still here. NXT is getting better by the week, and Ring of Honor has been at it's best now since before Bryan & Nigel left. We still got plenty of good stuff to go around.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's awesome, Ryback's showcasing his power and Harper bumping his ass off for him. Good stuff.

Im pulling for AJ styles so bad. I don't want him to be treated like RVD in his prime( BS feuds with Kane) WWE days. I really want him to have a special 3 year run.

Sephzilla

I just want to take a second to point out that the camera work last night for Fastlane was legitimately shit. Numerous times during the night so many cool moments were ruined by shitty camera work, and most of them would have been resolved by simply sticking with the hard camera instead of some ringside camera controlled by someone who can't keep a steady shot.

Top Bottom