• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
we know who's going in the hall
22781%20-%20Wolfpac%20autoplay_gif%20entrance%20hugging%20kevin_nash%20monday_nitro%20pyro%20scott_hall%20wcw%20wcw_championship.gif

MC Safety

Not really. Demolition, Rick Rude, Owen Hart(may never happen), Lex Luger, Steiner Brothers, Rick Martel, Ken Shamrock, British Bulldog, Hart Foundation (as a team or a stable), Psycho Sid, Vader, And a few more I am sure I am forgetting.

You've run out of wrestlers when the Godfather gets in.

Kaladin

A legit WWE Hall Of Famer is coming to my town next week to cut a promo.

It's a Trump rally....I'm avoiding it like the plague.

Entropia

No One Remembers
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kimbo Slice vs. Herschel Walker
DaDa 5k vs. Batista
Royce Gracie vs. Green Ranger
Kurt Angle vs. Ken Shamrock

Print dat monay.

There's something for everyone here. I'd watch.

Seth returning and invoking his rematch clause at Wrestlemania would be a hell of a thing.

Roman is still going over but at least Seth can boost the entire build and the match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cross promotion with Bellator.

Get ready for Undertaker's Mania opponent, Kimbo "Limbo" Slice!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You've run out of wrestlers when the Godfather gets in.

There's a lot of guys who were stars we remember who aren't in:

Kurt Angle
Psycho Sid
Bam Bam Bigelow
Owen Hart
Vader
The Fabulous Freebirds
Paul Heyman
Rick Rude

Now that they're finally getting around to mostly WCW guys (probably to push shit on the Network):

DDP
Goldberg

etc. etc.

If you count people who aren't definitively retired:

The Rock
Undertaker
HHH
Batista

And obviously Vince isn't going to ever induct himself until he's dead or retired from the company and obviously Benoit is never ever happening.

The way they do it now is one BIG guy and then a bunch of randoms to fill out the "card" so to speak.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If we had another shoot competition in WWE, who would take the gold?

As much as I'd like to say Ziggler stands a chance, Jake Hager outweighs him by about 120 lbs or so and can wrestle circles around his washed up ass.
Swagger 4 win

klonere

Banned
You can pay anywhere from $500 to $4000 for a good seat at NXT Dallas on stubhub.

Holy FUCK.

Super ultra exclusive Mania tickets go for near to $20,000

Zach

Believe this was the post you were referring to...

To be honest, I can see Owens/Styles and New Day/League of Nations getting expanded into multi-man matches as well.
The WWE loves their multi-man matches at Mania to make their main event singles matches stand out that much more.

That's the post! Seems like a decent show. Nothing abominable.

Zach

You can pay anywhere from $500 to $4000 for a good seat at NXT Dallas on stubhub.

Holy FUCK.

Super ultra exclusive Mania tickets go for near to $20,000

I'm just going to keep posting that I bought our tickets for $35 a piece because it makes me feel good about myself. >_>

Edit: BLUEKAVELI DOUBLE POST STRIKES AGAIN!

(How is Bluekaveli doing? Didn't he have surgery?)

Son Of D

Believe this was the post you were referring to...

To be honest, I can see Owens/Styles and New Day/League of Nations getting expanded into multi-man matches as well.
The WWE loves their multi-man matches at Mania to make their main event singles matches stand out that much more.
Are Los Matadores free? WWE love using them in Fatal Four Way tag matches even after they did nothing in the build.

Hex

Banned
WWE.com says that this Vincent J McMahon Legacy of Excellence Award tonight "drastically changes the road to WrestleMania". So yeah, expecting it to build to whoever's fighting Taker this time

Spoiler: this still ain't Taker's last Mania match

You know, I have never been his biggest fan but he has grown on me.
I would not mind seeing Dave pop up.
That being said, hasn't he kind of said some unWWE things recently?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Legacy of Excellence Award is a funny concept. A completely meaningless award that's apparently a work towards an angle.
KuGsj.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Swagger's an excellent wrassler, Lesnar's time is up. He's old. Hager's got five years on him.

Also LOL at all the Steph hate. Which one of you desperately wanted Steph to get beaten up by a guy? We had a poster here who was screaming for blood, I can't remember who it was.

Top Bottom