• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

tw6jN2y.png

https://twitter.com/johncena/status/701742433273516033
Please stay away. Let Vince fuck up.

Verendus

Banned
Please stay away. Let Vince fuck up.
Shut your goddamned filthy mouth hole you call a mouth.

Don't jinx friend Cena when he's about to come back and put on the one match that has needed to happen for the past few years. He was wasted the past two years as it is. He needs all the voodoo support he can get right now. Whatever it takes to get him in there with Undertaker.

What I hate more about how the Wyatts have been booked is that Harper is there. Dude's just so awesome, but never gets to do something outside of when he won the IC belt, which was great.

I like the Wyatt family minus Strowman, but can't get to be invested in anything they do due to the terrible booking.

Don't jinx friend Cena when he's about to come back and put on the one match that has needed to happen for the past few years. He needs all the voodoo support he can get right now. Whatever it takes.

I'm with him, friend. Him coming back early from another injury only damages his long-term health more.

I want him back 100% and around for another 6 or 7 years, not back 50% and around for another year or two max.

Sephzilla

Don't jinx friend Cena when he's about to come back and put on the one match that has needed to happen for the past few years. He was wasted the past two years as it is. He needs all the voodoo support he can get right now. Whatever it takes to get him in there with Undertaker.

Like Sting vs Taker, Cena vs Taker is a few years too late.

Also, even though it's two very different types of injuries, Cena rushing back from injury probably wouldn't look super good from a PR standpoint considering Daniel Bryan's recent retirement.

And when he takes a bad bump that makes it even worse, you'll wish he sat his ass home being a family man with Nikki.

Look back at 2014 and think of how excited people were for the Bella Family. Nikki around, Brie around, Cena around, Bryan around, even Laurinaitis around.

They all gone/on borrowed time now...

You want him to end up like D.Brine, friendo?

Verendus

Banned
And when he takes a bad bump that makes it even worse, you'll wish he sat his ass home being a family man with Nikki.
No, I won't. It's not as if they're not already risking their bodies all the time. You want him away so Vince can "fuck up" whatever that means. I want him back so I can see him in a match I've been wanting for a very long time. I don't think his health is of much concern to you. If he's coming back, I'd imagine it's because he's healthy enough to.

Toki767

Cena's never going to be a family man. Total Divas should've taught you that by now.

He'll die in the ring before he puts a ring on Nikki's finger.

Nekofrog

Banned
I feel like one big important step in rehabbing Roman's image is to change his horrible entrance. He's supposed to be a high impact punch and spear machine but his entrance music is so low tempo and slow that it actively works against him.

Plus the opening DU-NUH guitar notes are probably irreversibly associated with disdain at worst and indifference at best at this point.

Cena's never going to be a family man. Total Divas should've taught you that by now.

If he wants that, that's fine.

But like with Bryan, if you were one of the people who wanted him doing that and cheered for him doing that above all else, the inevitable end can't surprise or sadden you

The Vincent J McMahon Legacy of Excellence Award is literally the trophy 2K hands out for their annual Mania week Superstar Challenge Tournament

12744595_1127544477296056_8114413735029634447_n.jpg

Laws00

I've seen this gif many time but can someone tell me the context at which Macho Man is elbowing a hamster and why?

edit: found it out myself lol wasnt that difficult

hD43DF021

Gurrry

Idk what to think about that rumor about raw tonight. Hopefully its actually something incredible. Id love for it to be enzo and cass... but im not sure that is enough to wash the piss out of everyones mouth from last night.

UberTag

Look back at 2014 and think of how excited people were for the Bella Family. Nikki around, Brie around, Cena around, Bryan around, even Laurinaitis around.

They all gone/on borrowed time now...
James Laurinaitis just got released from the Rams, too. That family's losing its breadwinners.
Perhaps James can get a gig in the WWE and bring People Power to the masses again. He's still only 29. Perfect time for a career change.

He'll marry her. He just doesn't want kids. Don't you watch Total Divas?!

The funny thing about this is that Ride Along has taught me that Dean usually rides with Roman to arenas. And Dean got out on the passenger side so I just imagine Roman on the driver's side sitting there waiting for Brock to leave.

That made me laugh so hard. I can't stop picturing Roman cowering in the car and then tentatively getting out a few minutes after Brock leaves just to be safe.

Strax

Sooooooooo Max Landis has been a WWE consultant for the last year but they don't take many of his advices all the way.

video link

Seems like it was his idea to add a new Wyatt family member

Top Bottom