• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

MG310

OCrwRgzN.jpg

Roman's 1st title defense in front of a Jersey crowd. Perfect.

Triple H will get the award.

Roman will come out and say dumb stuff.

Stephanie will scream and say how he is disrespecting her family.

Roman will spear someone.

Triple H will look mad.

Roman will smile.

End segment.

This is happing? Huh. Lines up nicely with the '98 RAW I'm watching where Vince McMahon is up for Humanitarian of the Year. Bah gawd, will Stone Cold and/or The Undertaker-in-sweats show up to ruin Mr. McMahon's big night?! Tune in and find out!

WWE.com says that this Vincent J McMahon Legacy of Excellence Award tonight "drastically changes the road to WrestleMania". So yeah, expecting it to build to whoever's fighting Taker this time

Spoiler: this still ain't Taker's last Mania match

Heel

I like your line of thinking, friends. Let's induct every professional wrestler that deserves to be in the hall of fame this year, and see what they do next year.

Toki767

You know who's probably going to get the award?

Stephanie McMahon. That way she can get heat and never have to worry about anyone ever getting any sort of rub from it.

Oersted

"I want to win the title. I want to win the Royal Rumble. I want to do those types of things, and really cement my legacy so that one day, you're sitting here with a young kid and it was an honor to be able to face me at WrestleMania. That's what I want. That's how I want my legacy to be."

Poor Wyatt

UberTag

This is shaping up to be the worst card in WM history.
Eh, I dunno about that. Someone posted a potential card yesterday (maybe it was in the Fastlane thread) and it didn't look bad. Not something I'd care to attend, but it seemed okay.
Believe this was the post you were referring to...

So we've got...
- Roman vs. Triple H (w/ part-time distractions to help get Roman over)
- Brock vs. Ambrose and his laughable offense
- Taker vs. Cena (if he has a miracle recovery); if not, Taker vs. Goldberg/Big Dave/Sting's Lifeless Corpse
- Brauny the Strowman winning the ARMBAR
- Owens vs. Styles
- Multi-man Spotfest Match for the US Title
- Charlotte vs. The Boss vs. Becky Lynch
- The New Day vs. The League of Nations

This is our Mania card, isn't it?
To be honest, I can see Owens/Styles and New Day/League of Nations getting expanded into multi-man matches as well.
The WWE loves their multi-man matches at Mania to make their main event singles matches stand out that much more.

I'd actually be dissapointed if it was Cena. Early Christmas present would be a Rollins or Sting. Cena hasn't been gone long enough to make a surprise mark out worthy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bellator destroyed all previous records last Friday, according to Meltzer. Spectacle fights are a great thing to pull viewers.

Well, they ran out of wrestlers to put in the WWE hall of fame.

Welcome, Godfather.

Not really. Demolition, Rick Rude, Owen Hart(may never happen), Lex Luger, Steiner Brothers, Rick Martel, Ken Shamrock, British Bulldog, Hart Foundation (as a team or a stable), Psycho Sid, Vader, And a few more I am sure I am forgetting.

Top Bottom