• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Any chance that this big thing is a Vince retirement?
1.Award self
2.Announce retirement
3.???
4.profit

I don't know why they would do this now, and on top of that Vince will never retire. He has a lot left in the tank.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well I guess you're getting that Lesnar angle you wanted

What an embarrassment this guy is. Wing wang wong.

484455106-max-landis-arrives-at-the-premiere-of-gettyimages.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Even those that don't like Ambrose, you must admit this is a better matchup for Brock than vs Bray.

You mean like 10,000 times better? Yeah. I still wish they had gotten Lesnar to actually sell any of Ambrose's non weapon based offense...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is a wrestling thread throwing shade at other people looks now?

I hate his personality. But if you want me to talk about his body...

Also he's not outside of wrestling

orioto

Good Art™
Brock going full heel then ? I can see never die ambrose working.. But with Brock being heel, not sure of the reaction of the audience. And Ambrose looked like he couldn't even tickle him last night.. How are they going to make people believe he will last more than 2 seconds at mania now..

Nekofrog

Banned
you know what, i'm going to put my money where my mouth is. i said reign's theme is awful and is a huge hurdle for his character to be accepted by the audience, so i'm going to record a theme that i think a roman reigns character SHOULD have

be back in a few days.

UberTag

you know what, i'm going to put my money where my mouth is. i said reign's theme is awful and is a huge hurdle for his character to be accepted by the audience, so i'm going to record a theme that i think a roman reigns character SHOULD have

be back in a few days.
Part of me wants to see you come back with the Rashido theme from SFV redubbed as "Romano" and no other changes.

be back in a few days.
Do else well Jimmy

The New Day aren't really gonna feud with fucking League of Nations for Mania, are they?

There's gotta be a tag match, and at this point you have to lol at anybody thinking Enzo and Cass are coming up before post-Mania Raw

(If they don't come up on that Raw, you wouldn't be wrong to assume they just aren't getting called up)

styl3s

the only shitty part for me about Lucha Underground is my garbage ass satellite provider still doesn't get El Rey in HD. I can't slum it.
Does your provider offer on demand like ATT/Comcast? Comcast here only offers El Rey in SD but they put every episode of Lucha on the xfinity site to stream and on on demand in HD less than 12 hours after they air.

That's how i have been watching Season 2. Sadly i can't watch S1 because for some asinine reason they won't attempt to put it in on their own site (like a lot of networks) so you can log into your cable provider and watch it there. Or sell it.

Pikma

Banned
There's gotta be a tag match, and at this point you have to lol at anybody thinking Enzo and Cass are coming up before post-Mania Raw

(If they don't come up on that Raw, you wouldn't be wrong to assume they just aren't getting called up)
Everything points to them being called up but sure, let's assume they won't because why not.

It's a matter of when, not if.

justjim89

Enzo and Cass have to get called up soon. Otherwise nothing makes sense. Wrestling dark matches, spinning their wheels on NXT, still not winning the tag titles. It all points to them getting called up, probably the Raw after Mania at this point.

Angry Grimace

The New Day vs. League of Nations is the most OTL feud they could have come up with.

Those fucking idiots better air this on RAW. This is how you build a feud.

They're going to air it every 15 minutes, have you never seen Raw lol?

Mahonay

Banned
The New Day vs. League of Nations is the most OTL feud they could have come up with.

They're going to air it every 15 minutes, have you never seen Raw lol?
As in, they do a ton of cool video and segments for their online stuff that never airs, yet most of it is a lot better than what we see on RAW. This seems a lot bigger though, so yeah I guess they'll do the only other thing they know how to do, shove it down our throats after each commercial break.

Top Bottom