• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Does your provider offer on demand like ATT/Comcast? Comcast here only offers El Rey in SD but they put every episode of Lucha on the xfinity site to stream and on on demand in HD less than 12 hours after they air.

That's how i have been watching Season 2. Sadly i can't watch S1 because for some asinine reason they won't attempt to put it in on their own site (like a lot of networks) so you can log into your cable provider and watch it there. Or sell it.

I have Dish. They do offer an onDemand service but I never bothered to look. Will have to check out for that. I'd honestly just pay for it streaming if they'd put it on iTunes or Amazon or something.

RBH

Is there any legal way to watch usa network on mobile? Like an app?

Maybe it hooks up with your cable account

_zgHHp0M4r1zrcp7XkuIJoExsj6ApHff7-PZCWHMec-Vwbxs9UzompjhCu2xk_FJS39W=w300

http://www.usanetwork.com/app

Thorakai

Brock Lesnar vs CZW Dean Ambrose would be great. Looking forward to Brock powerbombing Ambrose through a lighttube-covered, flaming table.

Toki767

Raw is 3+ hours. What could they possibly have on the show that would warrant them not having Brock attack Ambrose during the show?

Top Bottom