• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Well I wish I wasn't stuck watching The X Files. I knew there was a good chance that it would be worse than Raw, and I can tell that it's way way worse. Way worse.

Absolute garbage.

Lrrr

The excited reactions in this thread to Shane coming back and then being announced as Undertaker's opponent for WM32 is why WWE sucks and has for years now. Vince is right to have zero respect for what his audience wants because time and time again, he can just throw whatever bullshit out there and people are all like, "ZOMG" and "This is awesome", etc.

Pseudo smarks who don't realize they're truly marks at heart.

Jopie

This is the best part of WWE. After a great reveal, all the speculation on where this could go (new factions, big changes, etc). I hope they get this right. Shane is awesome.

I can only hope SunhiLegend or someone recorded the whole thing and upload it on Streamable or something so I can see how all this went down after work.

No way, Shane is the draw

Nah, he's not a draw and he's never been a draw. Getting a good pop after being gone for 7 years is nice, but it doesn't mean you can sell the 100k tickets they need. Plus he's old and in no condition to wrestle a freaking Hell in a Cell match at Wrestlemania.

A real wrestler will be involved in this.

JTripper

So:

Taker wins, we go back to shitty status quo with same ol' shitty, boring heel authority figures.

Taker loses, he lost to fucking Shane-O Mac of all people.

YES PLEASE.

tumblr_mw2e00NdUJ1qheak7o2_250.gif

Losing to a McMahon has some storytelling significance honestly, more than losing to Brock does, at least to me.

Shane and Taker are gonna kill each other for like 10 minutes.

Then Vince will send lots of heels to the ring to make sure Shane doesn't win.

That will be countered when lots of Shane's buddies interfere to even the odds, a mixture of current babyfaces and Attitude Era relics. Maybe The Rock will even run in for one last Taker/Rock face to face. Gonna be hype as hell.

After a crazy brawl, The Undertaker will sit up and be standing in between both sides with a confused look on his face, and after like 30 seconds of deep thought will turn on Vince's heels tossing everyone out of the ring.

Then The Undertaker will lay down and allow Shane to pin him for the good of This Business™. So wow much generational

The Undertaker retires. Vince is off of TV for years. HHH loses to Roman and him and Steph go away, disgraced and embarrassed. Shane takes control but we never see him again after The Raw After Mania™ because lol @ Shane coming back to this nonsense. New day-to-day GM gets put into power, maybe Daniel Bryan, and a new era begins.

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP

It doesn't matter if streak is gone. If Shane wins it would damage the streak further. It wouldn't make Brocks win feel as special as it did. Especially if Taker loses to Shane of all people.

Makes no sense.

Perfect scenario would have been Triple H vs Shane and Taker vs Reigns.

It'd be a clusterfuck, multiple people ending. Not saying it will happen. Just that it could. Frankly it needs to be plausible because otherwise Taker shouldn't do Mania anymore of he's just guaranteed to win now

Shane has to get replaced by an actual wrestler, right?
It's cool that he's back on tv, but I don't think him wrestling is something tons of people want to see.
I hope.

Nah, he's not a draw and he's never been a draw. Getting a good pop after being gone for 7 years is nice, but it doesn't mean you can sell the 100k tickets they need. Plus he's old and in no condition to wrestle a freaking Hell in a Cell match at Wrestlemania.

A real wrestler will be involved in this.

Are you in his training room?

JTripper

Oh man guys, Shane returning honestly gave me one of the greatest feelings of WWE nostalgia. The days of The Alliance were my golden days of watching wrestling. Oh man, we already have Shane and Rock for Mania, all we need now is Austin and everything will be complete for me this Mania.

Top Bottom