• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Kuroyume

Banned
Missed the last hour because of better call Saul, but the first two hours of the show were good. Wrestlemania is shaping up to be interesting?

JTripper

Hmm I'm starting to think that Roman won't win at Mania. There's no way WWE would be dumb enough to have him win only to have the entire area boo him. I just don't see it happening. Mania has to end with a bang, not a whimper.

I could be talked into caring about the HHH-Reigns match if I was assued that Reigns would leave a literal bloody mess.

Do NOT think that was the intended or desired crowd reaction, but hey, at least they loved it.

UberTag

Haha. I actually feel bad for Reigns :'(
I feel bad for Reigns too. Company keeps sabotaging him despite putting all of their eggs into his basket. The booking is a contradictory mess thanks to simultaneously humoring crazy Vince's crush and Triple H pandering for pops at Roman's expense.

BearPawB

Banned
everyone is too obsessed with Face and Heel.
It literally doesn't matter. In the slightest.
As long as you are cheering someone, and booing someone else, they have you.

Hmm I'm starting to think that Roman won't win at Mania. There's no way WWE would be dumb enough to have him win only to have the entire area boo him. I just don't see it happening. Mania has to end with a bang, not a whimper.

wwe has proven that they are that dumb time and time again.

I hope this shows that Reigns was not over the night after TLC. The crowd just cheers violence.

746.gif

EDIT: I actually agree with the second part (especially after Ambrose/Lesnar), but come on.

Roman will win, they are too far down the road with him.

Top Bottom