• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

No gun is a match for a single leg takedown.
70HNAz1.gif

Fortunately you don't have to deal with Cunt Planet that descends on SXSW from out of town.
Well, you have a good point there.

somedevil

Top 3 Raw youtube Viewership totals so far:

1. Shane at 1.054 million
2. Dean and Brock 756,220
3. Reigns and Triple H 672,716

Last Weeks top 3:

1. Big Show vs Braun 2.04 million
2. Paul and Roman 1.56 million
3. Fatal 5 way 1.23 million

Sephzilla

Shit, bring in Diggle & Cisco while we're at it.

Diggle would be Oliver's manager during the match against Stardust. Cisco would show up and start giving everyone in NXT better names, and give Roman Reigns better ring attire.
Swerve! Deathstroke shows up and gives Stardust some mirakuru

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Current Fave Fives?

5. Ivelisse
4. Roman Reigns
3. Pentagon Jr.
2. King Cuerno
1. Mil Muertes

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Taker
Cody
Big E
Rusev
Jericho

I didn't think you were an NJPW fan, good looking out on Cody Hall. He's been showing his Hall genes for some time.

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong...

I need to catch up on LU badly

Last week's Ivelisse outfit was incredible, and the main event was really great.

Zach

Not to rag on my main man RBH, but:

RBH said:
Shane McMahon returns to the WWE

Do you guys say "the WWE" or just "WWE"? Seems like "the" is grammatically incorrect, or at least superfluous. It's like when WWF guys jumped to WCW and called it "the WCW".

This is suuuper important.

I saw Shane a few years ago in NYC on my lunch break. Could see those broad shoulders from a mile away.

So I guess Taker is gonna job to Shane? Maybe Shane brings in Sting

The Zack Sabre vs the world tour looks dope

EVOLVE 56 vs. The WWN Icon: Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Johnny Gargano
-EVOLVE 57 vs. The Technician: Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Drew Gulak
-EVOLVE 58 vs. The Flyer: Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Will Ospreay
-EVOLVE 59 vs. The Fighter: Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Matt Riddle
-WWN Supershow vs. The Rival: Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Chris Hero

Toki767

Do you guys say "the WWE" or just "WWE"? Seems like "the" is grammatically incorrect, or at least superfluous. It's like when WWF guys jumped to WCW and called it "the WCW".

This is suuuper important.

I used to say "the WWF" but I just say "WWE"

The World Wrestling Federation has a nicer ring to it than the World Wrestling Entertainment.

DMczaf

Top 3 Raw youtube Viewership totals so far:

1. Shane at 1.054 million
2. Dean and Brock 756,220
3. Reigns and Triple H 672,716

Last Weeks top 3:

1. Big Show vs Braun 2.04 million
2. Paul and Roman 1.56 million
3. Fatal 5 way 1.23 million

Your Wrestlemania main event is the 3rd most watched segment...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if Owens can find a Wrestlemania program in time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shane's almost certainly going to bring in someone for a run-in assist. If I had to guess, maybe Austin. Maybe Sting.

I would go farther and suggest Shane is bringing in someone to do most of the match. I'm skeptical of the concept of Shane, a guy who hasn't even worked in wrestling in half a decade, to work a virtually headline event at WM by himself with the Undertaker.

Particularly given that doing the job to Shane in a solo match would pretty much blow up any credibility the Undertaker had left and the match seems improbable as fuck if they just work it straight.

Ithil

2 million people,watched Stroman and the big show?

What???

Glancing over their videos, it seems a huge amount of their youtube viewers just watch the main event of RAW/Smackdown, no matter what it is.

Because there's a horde of identical, generic tag team main events where nothing happens with tons of views.

Cagey

Banned
I had to post this. I found this funny:

"Everyone has access to the internet" =/= "Everyone reads wrestling gossip rags, believes they have inside knowledge of how the company works, and complains online that their favorites aren't getting the spotlight"

Kornflayx

I just got to Mankind's first title win in 1999. Holy shit, the crowd NEEDED Mankind to win the title that night. I doesn't get old. That whole episode was the perfect path to his title win.

My god, that pop when Austin's music hit, people were pissing themselves:

fdIgseq.gif

Sephzilla

I just got to Mankind's first title win in 1999. Holy shit, the crowd NEEDED Mankind to win the title that night. I doesn't get old. That whole episode was the perfect path to his title win.

My god, that pop when Austin's music hit, people were pissing themselves:

fdIgseq.gif

Greatest crowd pop of all time

Top Bottom