• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Anth0ny

when im 46 i wanna look like shane

what do i have to do?

why settle for 46 year old shane when all you need is some JUICE to look like 53 year old vince?

2012020-20royal_rumbl7uayl.png

Son Of D

As for Reigns. I want HHH to pedigree him and pin him in less than a minute. Just bury him under the Stadium. I hate Reigns, and everything that he stands for right now. I really, truly do. His character sucks, his moves suck. I'm tired of his Ultra Mega Push because he can flex his fucking Vest. He comes across as a big a faker as HHH. At least with Ambrose you know he's faking but he's trying to do some good shit. Reigns is just 'nah son, it's all about the making it REIGNS'

Just wait for the "People like you don't win world titles" promo.

KingBroly

Banned
Just wait for the "People like you don't win world titles" promo.

I mean...Reigns already won the Title. Twice. Bryan won the Title 3 times. Reigns is a cheap little shit would paid for a Genie Genie to skip to the last level. He couldn't be bothered with the IC or US Title.

Striker

Kinda insulted by WWE's claims of Reigns having a broken nose, despite them obviously filming stuff in the hospital BEFORE Fastlane in Cleveland. I guess if they're trying to make him Cena they have to give him Cena's broken nose as well.
Remember when they had Cena beat Jericho, Big Shoe and Randy Orton in a gauntlet match? All main event guys at that pont. Or when they had him virtually defeat Mark Henry in an arm wrestling contest? Reigns isn't even in Cena's atmosphere for superman powers.

KingBroly

Banned
Remember when they had Cena beat Jericho, Big Shoe and Randy Orton in a gauntlet match? All main event guys at that pont. Or when they had him virtually defeat Mark Henry in an arm wrestling contest? Reigns isn't even in Cena's atmosphere for superman powers.

They'll have Reigns defeat God somehow. Not even Cena's done that.

MC Safety

Rewatching the Divas match from Fastlane.

Naomi now has two of the dumbest moves in pro wrestling: the butt bump and the jump up and down that sort of looks like she's kicking someone.

scabro

Kinda insulted by WWE's claims of Reigns having a broken nose, despite them obviously filming stuff in the hospital BEFORE Fastlane in Cleveland. I guess if they're trying to make him Cena they have to give him Cena's broken nose as well.

are you trying to say wrestling is fake?

UberTag

Rewatching the Divas match from Fastlane.

Naomi now has two of the dumbest moves in pro wrestling: the butt bump and the jump up and down that sort of looks like she's kicking someone.
That's a bold claim in the era of Cena's Springboard Stunner, Ambrose's Wacky Line and Del Rio's "Please Hold Yourself Up So I Can Stomp On Your Chest".

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think the funniest part was that one time they got Roman over in Philly and then promptly forgot what they did to get Roman over

UberTag

I'm glad they're going back to Philly next month. They won't give him the same reaction they did in December and only then will they realize they're fucked
I actually like the idea of the Philly crowd being inexplicably into Roman and cheering for everything he does JUST to fuck with Vince's mind.

KingBroly

Banned
I'm glad they're going back to Philly next month. They won't give him the same reaction they did in December and only then will they realize they're fucked

Considering they have to go through Chicago, Philly and Brooklyn over the next month, I'd be surprised if Reigns isn't mugged outside of the Arena.

He's not the guy, simple as that. At this point, the guy is probably Seth when he comes back as a face.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Considering they have to go through Chicago, Philly and Brooklyn over the next month, I'd be surprised if Reigns isn't mugged outside of the Arena.

He's not the guy, simple as that. At this point, the guy is probably Seth when he comes back as a face.

Why do you think Roman had to undergo "emergency surgery" while Triple H is cutting promos every week?

Because they're keeping Roman out through all of the locations where he'd get booed or be expected to talk.

Teeth

Why do you think Roman had to undergo "emergency surgery" while Triple H is cutting promos every week?

Because they're keeping Roman out through all of the locations where he'd get booed or be expected to talk.

Or they are trying to give him a rest and/or keep him uninjured for Mania.

Angry Grimace

Or they are trying to give him a rest and/or keep him uninjured for Mania.

Sitting the babyface in your biggest event of the year in the critical buildup to the event makes no sense.

Teeth

Sitting the babyface in your biggest event of the year in the critical buildup to the event makes no sense.

Which could be said for your reasoning too.

They do the injury angle to give him a break (maybe...although I wouldn't be surprised if he's still wrestling come Monday), build sympathy and grandeur in his absence(or at least try), reap a mini-pop on his return.

I mean, they have 6 weeks to run this thing into the ground build towards the match.

Do you think the audience is going to cool on him more from being out with an injury instead of wrestling Rusev for 3 weeks straight? They just spin their wheels having the face fight the heel in 4 different ways before the PPV on every other build, then do that match a 5th time on Sunday. That's how WWE works these days. Trips ain't going to fight til the event, so we'll get league of jobbers matches in singles and tag variations for 5 weeks and a confrontation on the go home show. There's nothing to build (or at least, no reason that they feel they need to build on), so it's just wrestling for the sake of wrestling.

And they are already breaking under injuries.

how many house shows do they do a week? i imagine that's also what increases the likelihood of injuries. don't they rotate roster use in them? besides..he has a surgery to recover from.

Pikma

Banned
Ambrose gets destroyed by Lesnar in a parking lot? Returns the same night

HHH bangs Reigns' face against the announcing table a couple of times? 2-3 weeks out.

LOL

You know, I don't think anyone would mind if the title match was Ambrose vs Lesnar and this dumb feud between Reigns vs HHH was simply non-title. At least I would be fine with that, I mean, they can book Reigns as strong as they want but keep him out of the title picture for a while, being patient with it and making it seem like he actually earned the chance to get to the top would certainly help them.

Ambrose gets destroyed by Lesnar in a parking lot? Returns the same night

HHH bangs Reigns' face against the announcing table a couple of times? 2-3 weeks out.

LOL

You know, I don't think anyone would mind if the title match was Ambrose vs Lesnar and this dumb feud between Reigns vs HHH was simply non-title. At least I would be fine with that, I mean, they can book Reigns as strong as they want but keep him out of the title picture for a while, being patient with it and making it seem like he actually earned the chance to get to the top would certainly help them.

Ambrose gets jumped from behind. HHH slowly walks towards a standing Roman Reigns and beats him up.

roman reigns is a better actor though. paul heyman was so on point with that ambrose comment "..one of those hardcore kids..."

whereas you saw fear in roman's eyes when the cerebral assassin (lol) walked out. he emoted a lot in the ring as hhh was walking towards him. hell he almost looked like he was gonna cry for a second, dude defo needs mic-work though.

I can't believe I'm actually anxious for RAW to see what the Undertaker aka Dickkicker has to say about his role in this Shane business.

i hope its 1st so i can leave and throw Raw on in the background like usual

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I tried the Triple H water spit thing while in the shower. Turns out it's not as easy to do as it looks.
I usd to do this all the time whn I was a kid. When I wasn't pretending to b Lara Croft reenacting the Lara Croft Lucozade ads, I was spitting water pretending to be Triple H.

Oh yeah and whwn I wasn't doing that I was showing everyone how great I was at doing the People's Eyebrow.

Top Bottom