• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

rrc1594

We back to saying "Gimmick poster" SMH more things change the more they stay the same.

I'm going to get destroyed in SFV

Ken is King!

jmdajr

Hell yeah, come at me serpentine! I'm ready!

WrassleGAF's Street Fighter V Tournament

It's unveiled, friends.

RULES: Best of 5 - Best of Five sets, 2/3.
So, 5 sets of 2/3.
Single Elimination. No trickery here. If you lose, permadeath
Link up on your own time, report the winner and loser
Feel free to train and have fun beforehand!

If the intial match hasn't occurred by this coming Sunday, that's a forfeit by whoever isn't showing up, and we won't humor any buffoonery.

Reminder: Winner gets the SFV Season Pass on their platform!

nVaj1g9.png

If you get to me it's automatic win. So winning that first round counts twice!

Basically getting Wrestlemania 12 HHH. Sorry.

Nekofrog

Banned
if this was SF2HDR I'd be murdering all you fools with my gief.

i wouldve been on the soundtrack too if i wasnt a lazy bastard who didnt want to finish my song

Nekofrog

Banned
The thing about the mock reigns fistcock (wut) and crotch chop is that it's actually a guy out there showing character and being entertaining. It doesn't feel like the script called for HHH to give a beating and then do that even if it was in the script, it FEELS like a dude who completely hates this guy

Whereas anything Roman says or does looks like he's thinking about that time he read what he was supposed to do and is actively anticipating his upcoming spot or line

if this was SF2HDR I'd be murdering all you fools with my gief.

i wouldve been on the soundtrack too if i wasnt a lazy bastard who didnt want to finish my song

bruh, you lose free to my Honda

SomewhatGroovy I have only played for a few hours, free win guaranteed. But yeah, lets figure out a time :)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The thing about the mock reigns fistcock (wut) and crotch chop is that it's actually a guy out there showing character and being entertaining. It doesn't feel like the script called for HHH to give a beating and then do that even if it was in the script, it FEELS like a dude who completely hates this guy

Whereas anything Roman says or does looks like he's thinking about that time he read what he was supposed to do and is actively anticipating his upcoming spot or line

My position on the WM main event is that they made their bed, they can sleep in it. When Reigns stands tall in the aftermath of the main event and tries his hardest to smile and look happy while a deafening chorus of 100000 people rain boos down on him, it will probably be just as entertaining watching their incredibly dumb plans get ruined as it would be if Wacky Line was winning the title.

Nekofrog

Banned
at this point it's not worth even RIPing over

guy went off the deep end, almost everyone made it a point to tell him to stop and then discussion moved on. if we keep on about it it does nothing for us.

Bronx-Man

Banned
There is no earthly reason why Pepsi should've been banned for those posts.

WrassleGAF is getting picked off one by one. I can feel it.

Friends I just faced someone on SFV known as WWEisBetter2K15, my disdain for Yukes allowed me to do what was necessary to besmirch them.

Friends, I'm watching House Of The Dead and suddenly the past few months of RAW don't seem quite so bad.

As in the Uwe Boll movie? because I saw that for the first time a few weeks back and it was bloody hilarious.

Top Bottom