• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are weird for being fixated on someone's girlfriend.

Ithil

FleBVWx.png

Post-Mania RAW debut?

UberTag

Bayley had a good run. Best case scenario is she gets some of that pre-"crazy chick" AJ Lee fanfare on the main brand before they overexposed her as the RAW general manager.

Bayley is going to be such a failure on RAW its going to be so sad.

Her entire rise in NXT is a definition of a slow burn and competent, basic wrestling booking.

RAW cant pull off that.

Zach

It will be the coolest thing ever if NXT Dallas is Bayley's last hurrah in NXT. I'll get to see my girl put over the younger talent before changing the WWE landscape forever. :')

Nekofrog

Banned
while i want performers like bayley to succeed and grow beyond her beginnings, i cant help but be selfish and want my perfect little wrestling show to stay perfect and have all the things i love about it stay there :(

Oersted

Let her be anti-Bray. Huggable, adored by followers and actually successful.

Let Rusev be her first follower. Most believable faceturn ever.

kiguel182

Kinda amazing how McGregor shitting on Diaz and Diaz telling him to fuck himself just wants to make me see a fight I didn't even know it was going to occur 5 minutes ago.

McGregor is a star and it's sad WWE has nothing that even compares to this starpower with all the control they have.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let Rusev be her first follower. Most believable faceturn ever.

2kKhi21.gif

Kinda amazing how McGregor shitting on Diaz and Diaz telling him to fuck himself just wants to make me see a fight I didn't even know it was going to occur 5 minutes ago.

McGregor is a star and it's sad WWE has nothing that even compares to this starpower with all the control they have.

conor ain't shit, but the Diaz brothers are where you get your heat and buyrates. Diaz brings the money in. It's a perfect marriage now

I never shoulda been gone. Been planning this for a bit. Glad we finally have a chance to get it on. Fight of Fighters 2013 was dope if you weren't around for it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ff-F9e9KQE

I was lurking Gaf around then but wasn't aware of WrassleGaf. That looked great plus extra points for Brit voiceover.

I'd only be a jobber in the tourney anyway, I've had SFV since launched but only dabbled in it due to a Talos Principle addiction taking up my kideo game time.

Plus I feel forced to "main" (as these elite kiddies say) Ken, because: where the fuck is Sagat reasons.

kiguel182

Bayley is going to be such a failure on RAW its going to be so sad.

Her entire rise in NXT is a definition of a slow burn and competent, basic wrestling booking.

RAW cant pull off that.

You can say that for most NXT people. They mostly get over on good booking, something that doesn't exist on Raw.

BFIB

Hey guys, remember when Emma was over big time in NXT and they couldn't book her for shit on Raw? Its Bailey's turn.

Hey guys, remember when Emma was over big time in NXT and they couldn't book her for shit on Raw? Its Bailey's turn.

I just hope it's as quickly apparent, so you don't get people swearing they're still alright like they're doing/have been doing for months with Charlotte

besada

Banned
There is no earthly reason why Pepsi should've been banned for those posts.

WrassleGAF is getting picked off one by one. I can feel it.

A) If you have complaints or concerns about moderation, feel free to address them to a moderator, and

B) Perspicacity was not banned for his behavior in this thread. Perspicacity, who had seven bans by six moderators, decided today was the day he should make a stupid crack that got deleted and got him permed in a completely different thread.

Top Bottom