• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Hex

Banned
Lol. Wow.

Honestly mostly in fun.
I THINK I had reached an ok spot of tolerance with it all and everyone was working and moving for what is best for busine....err for Wrasslegaf.
At least I think...the Taylor Swift avatars start to run together after a bit but I do not think anyone else uses one in here right?
So I think we were ok.

NixtKCT.gif

Mahonay

Banned
yes Hunter, use the DX crotch chop, that will get you over as a heel

he knows hes the babyface
He does audibles to adjust to how the crowd is reacting while he's out there because he knows he won't get yelled at by Vince when he comes back through the curtain.

If they allowed their main roster some wiggle room with out the fear of reprimand, they wouldn't look like nonsensical assholes half of the time.

Hex

Banned
At the absolutely least, HHH for that moment seemed pretty aware that the whole "sympathize with Roman" angle blew up and he just went with it

I think Hunter always knows that.
He plays the tween happily, and pushes most of the heel heat on Steph every chance that he gets.
In most storylines even he will let her take the heat and be the heel and then come in when he is being the enforcer type because Steph or Vince has been messed with.

Mahonay

Banned
Honestly mostly in fun.
I THINK I had reached an ok spot of tolerance with it all and everyone was working and moving for what is best for busine....err for Wrasslegaf.
At least I think...the Taylor Swift avatars start to run together after a bit but I do not think anyone else uses one in here right?
So I think we were ok.
Hah I'll edit my quote too in this case.

Kaladin

Tonight is the night....

ROH
TV Title Match: Roderick Strong (c) vs. Jonathan Gresham
War Machine vs. Bob Evans and Tim Hughes
BJ Whitmer vs. Chase Brown
The Briscoes vs. ACH and Alex Shelley

NXT
American Alpha vs. Blake and Murphy
Apollo Crews vs. Chris Girard
Tommaso Ciampa vs. Bull Dempsey
Bayley and Carmella vs. Eva Marie and Nia Jax

Lucha Underground
PJ Black vs. Jack Evans
Johnny Mundo vs. Cage

Nekofrog

Banned
So HHH is/was over rated in the ring, or under rated?

Go:

My personal belief is he was unappreciated for his in ring work.

I don't think you can call him over or underrated. Opinions run the gamut on him but the truth is somewhere in the middle. A good worker who had a style that could either adapt to others pretty well or have other styles adapt to his.

His work did take a hit during the overuse of juice though. Massive HHH, while impressive to look at definitely wasnt as solid as before in the ring

HHH gets flak for riding coattails which is true to a degree, but there were periods where it was undeniable that he was the one moving the show forward

WrassleGAF's Street Fighter V Tournament

It's unveiled, friends.

RULES: Best of 5 - Best of Five sets, 2/3.
So, 5 sets of 2/3.
Single Elimination. No trickery here. If you lose, permadeath
Link up on your own time, report the winner and loser
Feel free to train and have fun beforehand!

If the intial match hasn't occurred by this coming Sunday, that's a forfeit by whoever isn't showing up, and we won't humor any buffoonery.

Reminder: Winner gets the SFV Season Pass on their platform!

nVaj1g9.png
yasssssss
Hell yeah, come at me serpentine! I'm ready!
l'm gonna BRING THE FIGHT
one of these nights in the next few days
man i would have entered that SF V tourney if i wasn't a WrassleGAF jobber.
I entered and have played the game a handful of times and have yet to win a casual match

Sometimes you have to step up to put over the real superstars

Menome

Dude, you should go for House of the Dead: Funny Version next. I'm not kidding, that exists.

Then watch Bloodrayne 1, 2 and 3 followed by Blubberella, whitch is a spoof of Bloodrayne 3.

Uwe made ALL OF THOSE MOVIES.

I've seen one particular scene from Bloodrayne 3 a few times... >_>

I'm just taking the time to finally watch some of the shitty game-to-film releases as Jim Sterling's doing a fortnightly podcast on them with Conrad Zimmerman. Despite being a fan of the franchise, I only got round to watching the entirety of the first Resident Evil film yesterday. The only good thing about that is the opening ten-fifteen minutes and Milla Jovovich's outfit.

Next up is Doom.

So HHH is/was over rated in the ring, or under rated?

Go:

My personal belief is he was unappreciated for his in ring work.
I think he's probably, by and large, underrated. The biggest caveat being that his absolute worst work was during the 02-04 reign of terror, when he inescapable on Raw and burying pretty much everyone on that show.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Based on what I know of Executive Haitch, I have my doubts he's the guy pushing for Roman Everything, in which case he's the probably not the guy you want out there trying to put Roman over. Just sayin', if he wants to bury Roman, he can just keep doing what he did on Monday and there's basically nobody that can stop him.

Caderfix

Uwe Boll is a cancer

Once he invited a few of his critics to have a boxing match with him saying it'd be fun, that he was going to hold back and even provide training to them. Just some quality time.

He ended up sending a few of them to the hospital. He's a total scumbag.

Dude, you should go for House of the Dead: Funny Version next. I'm not kidding, that exists.
Then watch Bloodrayne 1, 2 and 3 followed by Blubberella, whitch is a spoof of Bloodrayne 3.

Uwe made ALL OF THOSE MOVIES.
Oh crumbs.
I've seen one particular scene from Bloodrayne 3 a few times... >_>

I'm just taking the time to finally watch some of the shitty game-to-film releases as Jim Sterling's doing a fortnightly podcast on them with Conrad Zimmerman. Despite being a fan of the franchise, I only got round to watching the entirety of the first Resident Evil film yesterday. The only good thing about that is the opening ten-fifteen minutes and Milla Jovovich's outfit.

Next up is Doom.

Hey that's the same reason my friend is making me endure all this shit, watched Doom, Resident Evil and Street Fighter so far.
Doom was just sorta boring, at least it had the Great One.

The podcast for HotD was amazing,
"why would you want to be immortal?"
"....TO LIVE FOREVER!"

Once he invited a few of his critics to have a boxing match with him saying it'd be fun, that he was going to hold back and even provide training to them. Just some quality time.

He ended up sending a few of them to the hospital. He's a total scumbag.

Seanbaby was almost one of them but Uwe's people wound up looking into his history, found out he actually used to box, and quickly said "never mind"

Hey guys.

I've missed all the wrasslin' this week and my brother told me Shane O'Mac is wrestling Taker at mania. He's a joker and a half, right? Surely i'm not the only person who remembers the two good things Shane did - a) fell off some shit at height and b) introduced us to the Mean Street Posse. There's no way that Shane would ever be considered 'Taker material for Mania.

Lols. Nice try though.

So who's Taker really taking on at Mania?

jmdajr

Hey guys.

I've missed all the wrasslin' this week and my brother told me Shane O'Mac is wrestling Taker at mania. He's a joker and a half, right? Surely i'm not the only person who remembers the two good things Shane did - a) fell off some shit at height and b) introduced us to the Mean Street Posse. There's no way that Shane would ever be considered 'Taker material for Mania.

Lols. Nice try though.

So who's Taker really taking on at Mania?

Stone Cold

Top Bottom