• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Looks like not the most fun.

May you be on the fast road to recovery!
The worst thing is probably the food. Being a vegetarian sucks in these places. I had a damb three cheese vegetable quiche today.

What the fuck?

At least I have left over pizza from Monday

Bayley is gonna be the best on the main roster, although I look forward to people complaining she's being buried when she doesn't immediately win the championship.
KuGsj.gif

Paige ruined things for everybody

Finn is trolling again with this tweet:

Finn Bálor ‏@wwebalor

Bullet what??

Bulletproof

#BulletproofBC

Anderson and Gallows retweeted this.

:phew, so much better than balor club. that shit sounded like his personal cheerleaders.

bayley is great, i don't think she'd be handled that badly in the WWE roster. just keep the four nxt women in rotation. the bellas are on their way out anyways. RAW didn't shit up sasha banks badly when she made the transition.

and i really like charlotte as a heel tbh.

UberTag

B) Perspicacity was not banned for his behavior in this thread. Perspicacity, who had seven bans by six moderators, decided today was the day he should make a stupid crack that got deleted and got him permed in a completely different thread.
My reaction to this news...

603752.jpg

Guys i know it has been discussed before and apologize in advance:

Who has/had the best drop kick?
Orton or Okada... one of those 5-letter O guys.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
:phew, so much better than balor club. that shit sounded like his personal cheerleaders.

bayley is great, i don't think she'd be handled that badly in the WWE roster. just keep the four nxt women in rotation. the bellas are on their way out anyways. RAW didn't shit up sasha banks badly when she made the transition.

and i really like charlotte as a heel tbh.

I'm going to laugh for about an hour or more if they have a stable called "Bulletproof" which includes the man on the main roster who wears bulletproof armor in his matches.

Kaladin

I know! I'm wanting them to tank!

Enjoy it while it is watchable.

On another note, judging from your ratings, it looks like I will be enjoying my run of classic wrasslin coming up. I'm getting to Hog Wild '96 in WCW and Survivor Series '96 in WWF. I'm keeping WWF ahead for whenever Nitro starts spoiling Raw as I know they did it more than once.

Guys i know it has been discussed before and apologize in advance:

Who has/had the best drop kick?
Rocky Johnson
As future WWE World Heavyweight Champion, I think I can mark off a 'Someone Is Injured' square on the bingo-card for you.
It's a fake injury, I'm just using this to go shoot a movie.

I guess that make sense, he's already fought against AJ and KO.

Damn it Bryan, what could have been...
He and Brock fought back in the day.

Mahonay

Banned
The music edits are seriously the worst part of watching old stuff on the Network.
The most affected is the ECW catalogue. At the time they used all metal and rap songs from existing artists and never licensed any of it, so every single wrestler has a generic shitty version of their songs dubbed over on the Network.

It's particularly bad for Sandman and New Jack who's entire gimmicks revolved around their entrance songs.

Kaladin

The most affected is the ECW catalogue. At the time they used all metal and rap songs from existing artists and never licensed any of it, so every single wrestler has a generic shitty version of their songs dubbed over on the Network.

It's particularly bad for Sandman and New Jack who's entire gimmicks revolved around thier entrance songs.

Don't remind me. Those long Enter Sandman entrances were bad ass and on the Network feel more like he's stalling for time.

Mahonay

Banned
Don't remind me. Those long Enter Sandman entrances were bad ass and on the Network feel more like he's stalling for time.
Lol which reveals why he obviously did that entrance. Couldn't wrestle worth a shit but people got hype for belting out Enter Sandman together while he smashed full cans of beer in his own face.

Kaladin

Lol which reveals why he obviously did that entrance. Couldn't wrestle worth a shit but people got hype for belting out Enter Sandman together while he smashed full cans of beer in his own face.

WWE did a fair job of revealing that after the ECW buyout. Sandman relied on his entrance and hitting people over the head with things / getting hit in the head with things.

Top Bottom