• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Bronx-Man

Banned
FleBVWx.png

Post-Mania RAW debut?
Leave her alone, Vince! Just let her be!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Leave her alone, Vince! Just let her be!

She deserves a shot, dammit. She at least should be allowed to try, regardless of what people assume. She could be IT.

I mean HER. Not it. bayleycookie.png

Ithil

Hope she enjoys her first storyline where she keeps losing by countout because she can't stop hugging the commentators.

This is the biggest and most realistic fear, that she's watered down into an extremely basic trait and that's all she gets.
Like Tyler Breeze instead of being a Zoolander type character, was "Selfie Man" or Emma instead of a goofy klutz type was "Arm Move Woman".

Bayley had better not just be "Hug Woman".

Bronx-Man

Banned
This is the biggest and most realistic fear, that she's watered down into an extremely basic trait and that's all she gets.
Like Tyler Breeze instead of being a Zoolander type character, was "Selfie Man" or Emma instead of a goofy klutz type was "Arm Move Woman".

You already know how this story ends.

Enjoy her debut, where she awkwardly introduces herself as loving hugs and then proceeds to hug all the plants in the front row as the segment ends with JBL calling her a freak.

ViciousDS

Banned
Shane o Mac vs taker means I have to order mania now.

Fucking love Shane o Mac. His matches against kane were just some of the most brutal shit I've ever seen a man do to his own body.

klonere

Banned
It never occurred to me that Shane might try to top Mick Foley in '98.

Man, now I'm pumped.

Whatever about subconscious racism, I hope you have the ability to recognize you are egging on some absolutely desperate, disgusting actions here by a 46 year old non-athlete with 4 sons.

I mean I don't want to tell you not to be excited about it but

Don't be excited for this. It's not good, it can't lead to anything good and is extremely regressive.

Nekofrog

Banned
i saw a post on reddit about heenan hating hogan so much that even when he turned heel, as a heel commentator heenan still hated hogan because that was his character and it made him feel like an actual character

in this day and age if something like that happpened and JBL was commentating, right off the bat he would immediately do a 180 and start ranting about how Hogan is great and this is the best thing he's ever seen because hogan's a badguy now.

not saying much here, just loving the fact that there was once a time when being a heel commentator didn't mean you immediately side with heels just because you're a heel yourself

kiguel182

Forever.

Forever.

Still get goosebumps just looking at that.

K8jUln7.gif

If that has to be the high of their careers at least it's an incredible high.

I have zero confidence on WWE do book her (and everyone) like they do on NXT, there's enough proof that they can't do it already. If they can is a nice bonus but no point in waiting for it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bayley is gonna be the best on the main roster, although I look forward to people complaining she's being buried when she doesn't immediately win the championship.
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom