• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

DMczaf

puqepkGZzcp3O.gif

"Triple H tells a funny story about how many times I would show up at a Monday Night Raw and they would tell me what they are doing, and I was an asshole then and I would tell them no, I'm not doing that. They would ask me if I had a better idea and I would say nope and I would walk off. People actually thought the Triple H was talking smack about me, but he wasn't. That was the truth. If I didn't like something, I would tell you nope and I'm not doing it because I could. I was protecting my gimmick and my character. Vince did understand that, so we were always cool. I could do that, but I wasn't trying to be a prick, but I wasn't going to sit there and book for him. If you hand me a bad ass steak, I'm better at putting salt and pepper on it than making the whole damn steak. I'm great at the fine details to make something better like an angle. They pitch something to me, and I would straight up tell you go F yourself. That's just the way I was, and that's the way I was wired.

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0224/607960/steve-austin-on-advice-he-gave-roman-reigns/

Good ol Austin. always protecting his gimmick.

The Shield when they were together and Punk were probably the last guys who had the balls to do shit like this.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I have received an email from the anonymous NeoGAF General Manager. And I quote.

"Heel Michael Cole was hilarious. It's unfortunate that WrassleGAF doesn't appreciate this. The Cole Mine was awesome. There were 3 things worth watching during this period. The Straight Edge Society, The Miz and Michael Cole. WrassleGAF should learn to appreciate this or be banned again. Thank you."

I have received an email from the anonymous NeoGAF General Manager. And I quote.

"Heel Michael Cole was hilarious. It's unfortunate that WrassleGAF doesn't appreciate this. The Cole Mine was awesome. There were 3 things worth watching during this period. The Straight Edge Society, The Miz and Michael Cole. WrassleGAF should learn to appreciate this or be banned again. Thank you."
I agree with this statement.

The only thing wrong with heel Cole was that his statements weren't absurd enough - every criticism he had of, say for instance: Daniel Bryan, had a ring of truth to it. Bryan did look like a geek, but you're meant to disguise real life negatives, not draw attention to them.

That Metlzer comment on booking and champion is pretty spot on. The WWE isn't going to crumble and they can keep doing what they want so long as people are watching. Even if ratings dip a bit there is still no one to steal viewership.

Zach

Hey! I remember that!

Can't say I feel bad for Ken Shamrock for anything, though, after he called the Nation of Domination "monkeys".

It's rather apparent that Eva Marie is like X-Pac, if X-Pac had tits and no possible redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Speaking of X-Pac, his DX theme just debuted on this RAW I'm watching and it clearly says "X-PAAAAAAAAAAAC!" at the beginning. I apologize in advance for rekindling the WrassleGAF Civil War.

The good thing is if it was 6 years ago Eva Marie would probably be in the middle of a year long divas title reign and trading small packages with Kelly Kelly so at least it seems like things are improving for womens wrestling in WWE

Quietly whisper to them until they lean down to hear you better and BANG! Diamond Cutter.

X-Pac was really quite good in the ring. Eva Marie... not so much.
lol. Why are we having this talk about X Pac again? He was awesome.

You just had surgery, right? Maybe let the nurses do their jobs.

Not a wrestling pun, either.
When I get out of this bed, I'm going to come stretch you out.

They've made me into a freakshow since the surgery I had was a very rare one.

MC Safety

That MC Safety is a pleasant fellow. >_>

Is this because I criticize the crappy "reviews" you crap this thread up with?

Or because I suggested the guy who just had surgery might want to let the professionals manage his care?

Either way, toss off.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Is this because I criticize the crappy "reviews" you crap this thread up with?

Or because I suggested the guy who just had surgery might want to let the professionals manage his care?

Either way, toss off.
C'mon dude, five days left and we've made it into March. Five days.

Zach

The only time he sucked was in wCw. Oh and X Factor smh

No way, dude. I used to hate Syxx, but I've come to appreciate dude's run as 6-Pac. X-Pac, on the other hand, has so far suuuucked.

I don't think he's had a match yet, though, which is weird. He and Triple H are about to go at it in the King of the Ring tournament, though. Unless there are shenanigans! Oh, DX!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Mahonay

Banned
So is Vince gonna work Stephanie and Paul into a shoot and somehow Shane is gonna be left with the company when he dies.
I'm really fascinated to know what the Shane/Haitch relationship is like. Then there's also the legit tension between Shane and Vince. Backstage must be kind of crazy right now.

I wonder what Shane and Paul Heyman's relationship is like. If he could bring Heyman back into the creative fold with out him having to get pounded hard by Vince, we could see some good shit.

Zach

Think about how great NXT Dallas will be and everything will feel better.

You talking to me? I'm not upset with my man MC Safety. I don't understand why he's so livid about my silly ol' grades. I decided the length of my posts were probably becoming obtrusively long, so I changed the format to partially appease him (and I figured most people, even if they didn't mind the old format, would appreciate the new format).

Furthermore, I don't know if I ever claimed that the grades were in any way meant to be a review. I feel like I'm pretty dismissive about them. I don't believe that they are definitive. If I crapped on your favorite PPV, it doesn't mean it's not awesome.

And lastly, I apologize for even jokingly calling MC Safety out on being kind of rude. I just didn't find your comments about "letting medical professionals do their job" or whatever to be necessary or useful. Unless you actually thought Bluekaveli was being a jerk to nurses. I got the impression that he was simply annoyed and blowing off a little steam amongst his broz.

Anyway, I formally extend the olive branch to MC Safety. Or recommend your use of the Ignore List feature.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Save us Shane-O-Mac.

The current product presented in the ring.

Let's dispel this notion that Sunny does not know what I mean.

Sunny knows exactly what I mean !

In-ring has been excellent for WWE, and people went nuts over Shane McMahon's return, and I see a lot of you watching every week

Lose the hyperbole, friends. You love it. You LOVE it. And it's not garbage. If you didn't love it, you wouldn't watch. Soak it up. DRINK FROM THE CUP. IT NEVER ENDS

Anyway, I formally extend the olive branch to MC Safety. Or recommend your use of the Ignore List feature.

Even though it would enhance peoples' lives to a level they've never experienced, people avoid them even when they're being triggered in this thread. I don't know why. Ignore lists are your friend, keeps this place from being a victim of groupthink.

Top Bottom