• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Whoever replaces Reigns as the next top guy will be the most cheered person in WWE history.

tumblr_n6d85kBRXS1rofocqo1_400.gif

DMczaf

Wrestlemania Star |OT| A McMahon in Every Angle

Wrestlemania Star |shoOT| It's not Written in the Star.

Wrestlemania Star |OT| The average age of a WWE fan is 43 years old.

jmdajr

Both Jim Ross and Stone Cold pretty much said the same thing on their podcast. Turn Reigns heel, and ride the wave of any baby face against him. Ambrose, Zayn, Fin Balor, AJ, Samoa Joe (lol) etc.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Both Jim Ross and Stone Cold pretty much said the same thing on their podcast. Turn Reigns heel, and ride the wave of any baby face against him. Ambrose, Zayn, Fin Balor, AJ, Samoa Joe (lol) etc.

They're working on it. Triple H doing a complete babyface segment with Reigns was not an accident.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Sasha Banks ever gets a bunch of tattoos, that'd be cool. She'd look great with sleeves.

Mahonay

Banned
Reigns turning heel at Mania would be a fucking master stroke. Such a massive amount of heat ready to be culled. He'd be the most booed heeled in a long time. Have Vince help him win somehow, like Austin turning at WM17. Except this time it will be the right turn to make.

Sephzilla

Reigns turning heel at Mania would be a fucking master stroke. Such a massive amount of heat ready to be culled. He'd be the most booed heeled in a long time. Have Vince help him win somehow, like Austin turning at WM17. Except this time it will be the right turn to make.

The Eva Marie of WWE?

Turn Reigns heel and pair him with Eva Marie. The heat would melt arenas.

If Sasha Banks ever gets a bunch of tattoos, that'd be cool. She'd look great with sleeves.

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You ain't the #LegitBoss of someone else's body, Seph
zWVbK.gif

Sephzilla

Sasha looks fine the way she is, in my opinion. Tattoos would ruin it. Purely my subjective opinion. Maybe she'd be fine if she doesn't get stupid neck tattoos.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I give Reigns a lot more credit than her, but the one she does have is great legitimate heat.

Watch out, the Eva Marie Hate Force is about to call you a gimmick poster because they don't have the presence of mind to accept a different viewpoint!

I'm on your side, friend. Eva Marie is a heat magnet.

jmdajr

Another point in the Podcast is that Reigns, personally, is ready. He is frustrated being a face and he wants to move on. And he has infinite ammo to do it.

Let's see if it all falls into place.

Sephzilla

Eva Marie is absolute dog shit in the ring and she gets legit shook at some of the heat she gets, but holy fuck she's easily the most over heel in the company right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Another point in the Podcast is that Reigns, personally, is ready. He is frustrated being a face and he wants to move on. And he has infinite ammo to do it.

Let's see if it all falls into place.

No worries. WWE course corrects to give fans what they want. We have proof.

Cagey

Banned
"Fuck all of you ungrateful vanilla midget low budget indie loving fucks" God-tier Arrogant Heel Roman Reigns will make it very, very hard for me to boo him.

Kaiterra

Banned
Watch out, the Eva Marie Hate Force is about to call you a gimmick poster because they don't have the presence of mind to accept a different viewpoint!

I don't think people dispute how much heat Eva has or how legit it is. It's just that it's not a result of some great reserve of talent she has. Really, the opposite. :p

Mahonay

Banned

She gets to exist in NXT at the moment where they still know how to work the audience. You know, how to book wrestling 101 type stuff. But that's just all wrasslin' horse shit that Vince has no time for.

Sephzilla

So what happens if Roman turns heel and people start cheering him because he then becomes an interesting character?

"Fuck all of you ungrateful vanilla midget low budget indie loving fucks" God-tier Arrogant Heel Roman Reigns will make it very, very hard for me to boo him.

yooo

Cagey

Banned
So what happens if Roman turns heel and people start cheering him because he then becomes an interesting character?

Other than John Cena and Kevin Owens, there's no one who would appropriately handle such a crowd: "oh you like the bad guy now, that's so edgy; you predictable fucks, you don't get to cheer me now, you people are still shit, you all should die."

You know, put into appropriate phrasing for television.

EDIT: Come to think of it, Owens had this run in ROH already.

shanafan

yooo

People will say, "So awesome that they finally turned Roman heel. But, WWE will mess up and put him with the Social Outcasts or the Wyatts. Vince is so old, he has no idea what he doing"

Mahonay

Banned
Then you succeeded in turning a guy's character and career around and everyone is happy.

See: Rocky Maivia.
Rocky built up such a ridiculous level of charisma and was hilarious to the point that people couldn't hate him anymore.

I'll just say Reigns is very different than that situation.

Top Bottom