• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Recall

Everyone is impatient.

Shane vs Taker gets announced and we have people all pissed off.

I thought wrestling had an element of storylines that run week to week, so maybe the story is yet to be fully disclose. Everyone wants the return of long term booking yet get upset the moment it lasts longer than a week.

Im not saying there is more to be told but cant we just wait and see how it plays out before casting Shane vs Taker as the worst thing ever?

Remember when the SummerSlam 1999 main event changed weekly?

Chyna-v.-Austin.jpg

I need some juicy dirt sheet rumors. I'm bored

Latest from Meltzer is that Samoa Joe is coming to the main roster after Wrestlemania with Summer Rae as his manager, playing a Girl Scout. They will be called "the Samoas." He'll start by feuding with Kevin Owens, who feels that because of his seniority in the company he shouldn't have to pay for their cookies.

Latest from Meltzer is that Samoa Joe is coming to the main roster after Wrestlemania with Summer Rae as his manager, playing a Girl Scout. They will be called "the Samoas." He'll start by feuding with Kevin Owens, who feels that because of his seniority in the company he shouldn't have to pay for their cookies.

Glorious

I need another nap after reading this.

Today I learned the 5 star frog splash got its name because Joey Styles was peeved Meltzer didnt give ECW as much love as he thought he should.

What a mark.

Is it true that K.O was supposed to be part of LoN?

If it was I am glad they didn't.

The theory behind the LoN is sound but the execution has been terrible.

I would rather a face New Day feud with the #socialoutcasts going into Wrestlemania. They are better suited opponents.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
And people are suggesting NXT go to two hours a week...

Keep em wanting more. I like a good hour show.

Where's Dana Brooke? She's the next big thing, I think a main roster callup is soon unless she's injured.

D-Von vs. An Uso is Smackdown practicing for another brand split.

Is this as dreadfully boring as I think it would be?

Rewatching the Shane segment, while the pop was awesome, and the announcement of a WM match with Taker was legit surprising, did anyone think the rest of it was sort of a mess? Everything they said was super vague about why Shane is here, what he has over Vince, what he has over Steph ect... Also it seemed like Shane low key threw shots at Hunter for not being able to produce male offspring.

Yep, agree. I got super pumped and caught up in it, but the whole segment (when I looked back on it) was just kind of a mess. The build up to the award was silly, at least to me, and the way Steph did the whole "I prepared some comments" thing?

Also watch again it and take note of the crowd and Vince's face after he finishes saying Undertaker. It was very much a "can see the moment his heart breaks" situation because the crowd does nothing.

Raw64life

- WWE is returning to Japan this summer with live events scheduled for July 1st and 2nd at Sumo Hall.

I'll be in Japan from June 17 to June 30, so of course they'd do this the day after. I'd imagine Nakamura is a lock for these shows. Wonder who he'll wrestle there.

Silent_Z

Keep em wanting more. I like a good hour show.

Where's Dana Brooke? She's the next big thing, I think a main roster callup is soon unless she's injured.

Freshly back from injury, working FL NXT house shows as of the past week or so. Main roster women need more legit heels; everyone outside of Charlotte and BAD is face-ish at the moment. I'd kinda like to see her replace Ric as Charlotte's heater, going with some sorta evil blonde bodybuilders theme.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Freshly back from injury, working FL NXT house shows as of the past week or so. Main roster women need more legit heels; everyone outside of Charlotte and BAD is face-ish at the moment.

I'm ready. She has IT and she also has the drive to make it happen. She's improved a ridiculous amount and, as JR would say, she seems to be "a student of the game" because she's always improving.

Zach

I swear to god if you give that PPV anything higher than an F, I'll drop you like a bad habit.

Are we dating, DMczaf?

XIV is arguably still the New Generation as well. Sure, the Attitude promos start...seven months before then but I still go back and forth whether or not the night after WM 14 is the true start or not.

XIV is totally Attitude Era, you wiener. What are you talking about?

Watch Zach gives mania 2000 an A

Complety ruins all of his lowballing credibility

Nothing can ruin my pristine cred.

WM17 is the GOAT

Thank you, General Consensus Bot.

Not that hard. Attitude Era is hot garbage except for Stone Cold, Vince and Shane.

Bret too if you count him. I don't count Angle as Attitude Era. He always felt like the Ruthless Aggression era(I hate that term) seeping its way in along with the Radicalz.

I do hate the Attitude Era, but I'll have to think on this. Surely there's other good stuff...

Survivor Series 1998 is basically the ultimate expression of that idea. Sub two minute matches, tons of story telling.

Oh god no.

Remember when the SummerSlam 1999 main event changed weekly?

Chyna-v.-Austin.jpg

Whaaat?

I'm ready. She has IT and she also has the drive to make it happen. She's improved a ridiculous amount and, as JR would say, she seems to be "a student of the game" because she's always improving.

Wasn't she orange the last time I saw her?

Are we dating, DMczaf?

XIV is totally Attitude Era, you wiener. What are you talking about?

Nothing can ruin my pristine cred.

Thank you, General Consensus Bot.

I do hate the Attitude Era, but I'll have to think on this. Surely there's other good stuff...

Oh god no.

Whaaat?

Wasn't she orange the last time I saw her?
These fucking responses lmfao

Top Bottom