• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Anth0ny

holy shit, NXT Dallas tickets on stubhub start at $356 American + fees. fuck thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. I'll wait until Nakamura main events Wrestlemania to see him live.

I kinda wish my local theatre played NXT on the big screen. They do Rumble, Wrestlemania and Summer Slam, and I usually watch there with a group of friends. it's always a fun time. I'd like to see Nakamura's big debut somewhere other than my computer monitor, alone in my room ._.

Zach

holy shit, NXT Dallas tickets on stubhub start at $356 American + fees. fuck thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. I'll wait until Nakamura main events Wrestlemania to see him live.

I kinda wish my local theatre played NXT on the big screen. They do Rumble, Wrestlemania and Summer Slam, and I usually watch there with a group of friends. it's always a fun time. I'd like to see Nakamura's big debut somewhere other than my computer monitor, alone in my room ._.

The cheapest pair will run you $1,080.00 plus fees. $1,080.00! Blows my mind that I have a pair sitting on my dining room table right now. I am the best. Three cheers for Zach! Hip hip...!

This is how I feel. My dumbass should've bought them around 130 a month ago. What are the chances they'll place this somewhere like a bar around the area?

Verendus

Banned
Shane is taking on Undertaker inside HellCell?! What in the name of Godzilla happened here? So random, yet so fine. I'm probably just as excited for this match as I would be for Joan vs. Undertaker. While it's obvious Shane is going to lose, I'm curious to see who helps him beat on Undertaker.

Wrasslin'Mania 32 shaping up to be pretty great friends. All that lack of balee'in and this show is probably going to end up as the best Wrasslin'Mania of the past few years. They just need to add AJ Style vs. Kevin Owens, and some kind of tag team ladder match, and we're set.

Balee dat.

Kaladin

lol Big E doing the "don't you dare be sourrrrrr" speech backstage

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCO60iFgFCH/

The thing I love about New Day and I think this is the reason they are incredibly over. They love the gimmick they are doing. They're into it 100% and it's infectious. Even when their shtick gets old week in and week out, the fact that they go out there with such enthusiasm makes them fun to watch whether they're acting heel, face, or are confused about which they should be.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I bet you Shane wins via cheating and shenanigans and the reason being that this is obviously not Undertaker's retirement match. He's not gonna retire on a gimmick match that's centered around a storyline that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

Although the last I heard was that the Undertaker had recovered from a bunch of nagging injuries with all the time he took off in 2013-2014, which is why he ended up more dates in 2015.

You don't even know. I haven't been this nervous since high school.

It's fucking Meltzer !

be like me, your hero

CNiobpBUwAA8jpa.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shane is taking on Undertaker inside HellCell?! What in the name of Godzilla happened here? So random, yet so fine. I'm probably just as excited for this match as I would be for Joan vs. Undertaker. While it's obvious Shane is going to lose, I'm curious to see who helps him beat on Undertaker.

Wrasslin'Mania 32 shaping up to be pretty great friends. All that lack of balee'in and this show is probably going to end up as the best Wrasslin'Mania of the past few years. They just need to add AJ Style vs. Kevin Owens, and some kind of tag team ladder match, and we're set.

Balee dat.

Welcome back, it's going to be an interesting Mania for sure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's a shame Monsoon never got Tombstone City happening, lord knows he said it enough. I miss Monsoon.

Verendus

Banned
Welcome back, it's going to be an interesting Mania for sure.
I'm actually surprised how decent of a show they're putting on paper considering they're missing at least four big names. Imagine if Joan, Sting, Rollins, and Randall were available. The Emperor Reigns is ushering in a better age and people don't even realize it.

Verendus

Banned
Sorry Fox, but Cesaro shouldn't be anywhere near Barack unless it's to shine his shoes as he gets ready to go into battle with Dean Ambrose.

Anth0ny

I'm actually surprised how decent of a show they're putting on paper considering they're missing at least four big names. Imagine if Joan, Sting, Rollins, and Randall were available. The Emperor Reigns is ushering in a better age and people don't even realize it.

I'm disappointed Sting and Rollins don't have special Verendus nicknames :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Big E needs to be elevated, he's got DA LOOK and is charismatic as fuck.

Big E gets like 5 minutes of promo time on every single show and they even let him cut promos on PPVs. How is he not "elevated" to begin with? I think a lot of people would say all of the members of the New Day are overexposed, not underexposed.

Kaladin

Big E gets like 5 minutes of promo time on every single show and they even let him cut promos on PPVs. How is he not "elevated" to begin with? I think a lot of people would say all of the members of the New Day are overexposed, not underexposed.

[wrasslegaf]He's not elevated, he's buried in a trios group whose shtick has become tired.[/wrasslegaf]

Top Bottom